News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on May 03, 2020, 11:05:45 AM
I think it's a gay pride event, seeing the rainbow flags up.

Iirc, and my NYC knowledge is not the best, West Village is one of the LGBT neighborhoods in the city, so they are probably always there.

Pictures from Domino Park are pretty similar.. Apparently there are over 1000 cops deployed to enforce distancing rules across the city.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Sitrep 5/2 SARSâ€'CoVâ€'2
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

USA:

New cases (daily):  29,744 (decreased)
New deaths (daily): 1,691 (decreased, four day trend)
Currently infected: 920,012 (increased)

NC:

Good news, but we're still not out of the woods.  Hell, we can't even see the field or the sky atm.

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH51W8L-2Dk&feature=youtu.be

good job japan, lets hope rest of the world follows in suit.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 03, 2020, 12:52:47 PM
Iirc, and my NYC knowledge is not the best, West Village is one of the LGBT neighborhoods in the city, so they are probably always there.

Pictures from Domino Park are pretty similar.. Apparently there are over 1000 cops deployed to enforce distancing rules across the city.

its alright, i looked though on google and does look like the picture is a recent one from other peoples facebook and twitter of the last 24 hours. I had no doubt at all people would be this stupid to gather like this.

Shiranu

Not shown on YouTube: The protesters shoving the cops, screaming in their faces, and asking to have a few bones broken.

Willing to put some serious cash on the line that these are the same people who scream "Blue Lives Matter".

The other side...

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1256861801951748097
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on May 03, 2020, 03:10:37 PMWilling to put some serious cash on the line that these are the same people who scream "Blue Lives Matter".
Speaking of, whatever happened to "All Lives Matter"?  Could really use some of that right now.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Munch on May 03, 2020, 02:56:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH51W8L-2Dk&feature=youtu.be

good job japan, lets hope rest of the world follows in suit.

And yet all of the proof is from conservative sources after Trump said it was "made in a lab in WuHan" and after he decreased funding in covid 19 bats research.

Seems to me, it's bullshit and the White House is lying, China yes is lying, and the Senate is corrupting banning the WHO and CDC from leaking anything.

Shiranu

Quote...and the Senate is corrupting banning the WHO and CDC from leaking anything.

I doubt the Senate has any power over the WHO, between them being an international organization and also their president being funded by the CCP.

Though I will agree on them silencing the CDC, since people like Faucci have been denied the right to testify before the House.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 03, 2020, 05:14:31 PM
And yet all of the proof is from conservative sources after Trump said it was "made in a lab in WuHan" and after he decreased funding in covid 19 bats research.

Seems to me, it's bullshit and the White House is lying, China yes is lying, and the Senate is corrupting banning the WHO and CDC from leaking anything.

So non-Chinese Left are truthful?  And of course, anything from the "security state" should be questioned.  None of this arguing will save a single life, or save Biden's presidential bid.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 03, 2020, 03:10:37 PM
Not shown on YouTube: The protesters shoving the cops, screaming in their faces, and asking to have a few bones broken.

Willing to put some serious cash on the line that these are the same people who scream "Blue Lives Matter".

The other side...

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1256861801951748097

But I thought you liked protestors including antiFA?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 03, 2020, 05:18:01 PM
I doubt the Senate has any power over the WHO, between them being an international organization and also their president being funded by the CCP.

Though I will agree on them silencing the CDC, since people like Faucci have been denied the right to testify before the House.

Dr Fauci is busy.  The House doesn't need to start Impeachment 2.0 yet ;-)  I want Dr Fauci to testify to the CIA about his CCP connections though.  There are a lot of politicians or officials who need to testify about that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Retail workers deserve the same amount of respect as doctors and nurses. Sadly seems doctors and nurses are dealing with less karens and the retail workers aren't being applauded so much when heading to work (of course doctors and nurses deserve it just think more respect should be given to all service people right now)

Baruch

"There Is Now A Record 375 Million Barrels Of Oil Stored On Tankers" ... oil is back up to $20 per barrel, but could swoon again before Jun 1 contracts start.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on May 03, 2020, 09:27:50 PM

Retail workers deserve the same amount of respect as doctors and nurses. Sadly seems doctors and nurses are dealing with less karens and the retail workers aren't being applauded so much when heading to work (of course doctors and nurses deserve it just think more respect should be given to all service people right now)

Yep. Those people making sure you have food on your plate, or to pick up, are risking their life for minimum wage. At least doctors make a living.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 03, 2020, 10:15:04 PM
Yep. Those people making sure you have food on your plate, or to pick up, are risking their life for minimum wage. At least doctors make a living.

i've not been out in nearly 6 weeks, and if it wasn't for the local tescos food delivery here, given my diabeties and mum being over 70, I dunno what I'd do right now. Thats why I always thank the delivery drivers profusely and told a few of them we couldn't do this without them.