News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

DTQ Arrives in a new world

Started by dtq123, November 28, 2014, 05:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtq123

Domination Technology Quest Was an old name from one of the games of my childhood, and the only other one was just a random name: Eldecrok. So I chose one that sounded less perverted/  :smiley:

This is the first forum I've been on, and I'm not exactly like a sex-crazed boy most people think of teens, and I think most people need to start thinking.

I am an atheist (kind of expected whatever) and I am a novice at debating and philosophy, but I want to see if some of my ideas hold any merit.

Now half the internet will give me a chase (I  :syda: Satire)  :axe:
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Green Bottle

Welcome to the madhouse DTQ, most on here are sensible but there's a few nutjobs , im sur ul fit right in... :pidu:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

aitm

Greetings! It would be considered wise by some, to browse among previous topics to see if the level of discourse you are expecting meets your ridgid demands.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Welcome. Like Aitm says, do some lurking and see how we roll. One thing you need to remember is that if you provide quotes, we need sources. Its a legal thing.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

DunkleSeele

Welcome to the snake pit, dtq123!

dtq123

I just Installed a meme maker, anyone want to me to make some?
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our band of heathens, dtq!

And sure; pershaps 'Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux' is the best thread for such a thing.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.