Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

Started by Quickshot, March 08, 2014, 08:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

There are many, many people that think this woman should be in public office. That may be the most frightening thought I've ever had here.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 29, 2014, 11:01:05 AM
Stories like this Malaysia Airlines one confirm to me that our society has ADD. It's like everyone's suddenly forgotten that there's a conflict tiptoeing on the edge of World War 3 in eastern Europe.
NO NO NO! You got it all wrong. The first rule of news is 'If it bleeds it leads!'
Not enough people have bleed yet, but give it time. Soon as WWIII starts it'll be CNN BREAKING NEWS! But not until then.  Of course Fux news is backing Putin already as the alternative candidate for president. :think:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

St Giordano Bruno

If nothing else it would be a good opportunity to explore the ocean floor, especially in that remote part of the world,  because there is less known about the typography of the ocean floor than the surface of the moon. 
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

no-excuses

of course there will be religion involved in such case...that is what religious folks go for in case of crisis and the unknown. If you don't have an explanation for an event then the best answer is god....
and they will never question god when they find the wreckage, they will never ask why god killed those people. Instead they will say it was their written destiny..god works in mysterious way.

off topic...lately I've been feeling so frustrated and annoyed by religious people/ideology that i find it affecting my functionality...I'm kind of finding it hard to control the crave of correcting them and argue the shit out of them...

AllPurposeAtheist

CNN breaking news about flight MH370: Still nothing..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

Holy mother of necromancery, APA...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur