FOX News: Young Women Should Not Vote

Started by SGOS, October 23, 2014, 08:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

At least until they become mature enough to vote conservative.  It's like FOX is an SNL parody of itself.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/22/fox-news-young-women-voters-kimberly-guilfoyle-midterm-election_n_6028054.html

QuoteFox News is discouraging young people from voting again, but this time the target is more specific: young women.

"The Five" co-host Kimberly Guilfoyle said Tuesday that young women should excuse themselves from voting in the upcoming midterm elections because they don't share the same "life experience" as older women and should just go back to playing around on Tinder and Match.com.

"It's the same reason why young women on juries are not a good idea," Guilfoyle said. "They don't get it!"

Hydra009

What a coincidence that young people, particularly women, tend to vote Democrat.

Solitary

They're afraid the next president will be an atheist black lesbian.  :eek: :pidu:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

The Skeletal Atheist

Meanwhile they stay silent on the most pressing issue regarding women: bare ankles.

WHORE! HARLET! SLUT!

HOW in the HELL is a nice young MAN suppose to CONTAIN himself when some HUSSY is strutting around showing off her dirty FEET WRISTS!? THEN when the MAN falls into TEMPTATION this little PROSTITUTE will claim that HE raped HER!

/fundie mode off
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

And yet shows such as the Walton's, Little Shithouse on the Prairie and so on are touted as 'American values' and those little hussies voted..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 23, 2014, 12:26:02 PM
And yet shows such as the Walton's, Little Shithouse on the Prairie and so on are touted as 'American values' and those little hussies voted..
Communist propaganda.

Atheon

Fox doesn't want women to vote, young people to vote, black people to vote, smart people to vote, atheists to vote.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

SGOS

Quote from: Atheon on October 23, 2014, 01:26:58 PM
Fox doesn't want women to vote, young people to vote, black people to vote, smart people to vote, atheists to vote.
I'm just flabbergasted that they are so transparent about it.

The Skeletal Atheist

eylul

Why do they afraid of young people? They have tolerance, they have love for each other. You suck Fox. Such an idiot idea.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Solitary on October 23, 2014, 11:45:02 AM
They're afraid the next president will be an atheist black lesbian.  :eek: :pidu:
You mean the current one isn't?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on October 23, 2014, 01:35:44 PM
I'm just flabbergasted that they are so transparent about it.
Why? They've been Olympic-grade clueless from Day One.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

My stepmother's family are all rubes. They seem nice till the subject of news, religion, fairness, humanity and anything else nice comes up. One of them is in business with the duck dynasty bunch on some liquor deal... I went to lunch with her daughter and they stopped by a friends mansion.. I sat out back smoking my heathen cigarettes..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 23, 2014, 12:04:24 PM
Meanwhile they stay silent on the most pressing issue regarding women: bare ankles.

WHORE! HARLET! SLUT!

HOW in the HELL is a nice young MAN suppose to CONTAIN himself when some HUSSY is strutting around showing off her dirty FEET WRISTS!? THEN when the MAN falls into TEMPTATION this little PROSTITUTE will claim that HE raped HER!

/fundie mode off

Spoiler tags please!   I don't want to see this kind of filth on my screen!

Some one alert the Administradas!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato