News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Dammit it's cold. .

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, January 28, 2014, 08:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

CNN is making out the storm in Atlanta to be the worse thing that has EVER happened there..even Tecumseh's march to the sea.  :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"OMG, OMG, OMG! Teh gays are causing a "once in a generation" snow storm in the south!

I'd like to extend my gratitude to all gay people.   =D> =D> =D>
You're welcome. It was hard, but after much work and santorum we pulled it off.

Quote from: "stromboli"I'm laughing my ass off at the utter chaos in Atlanta because of the storm. People have discovered the word "horsepower" is pretty useless without the word "traction". Nothing like seeing a California car here in the winter. They are crawling along on slick roads getting passed by grandma in her 2WD 20 year old Chevy, or whatever. Very funny, and yes, I laugh at the misfortune of others.

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"CNN is making out the storm in Atlanta to be the worse thing that has EVER happened there..even Tecumseh's march to the sea.  :lol:
:Hangman:

I knew right when I saw the first snowflake that we would end up being the laughing stock of the nation for a few days.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Hell, you're almost as popular as Bieber on CNN.  =D>

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Hell, you're almost as popular as Bieber on CNN.  =D>
It's worse than I thought.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Hell, you're almost as popular as Bieber on CNN.  =D>
C'mon man! Do some of that gay stuff. The news is boring today. I was hoping for maybe a hurricane or hey! A HUGE earthquake to level Alabama or something.   :-D

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
C'mon man! Do some of that gay stuff. The news is boring today. I was hoping for maybe a hurricane or hey! A HUGE earthquake to level Alabama or something.   :-D
Man, I've been busy producing as much santorum as possible. Maybe the almighty isn't as angered by sodomy as he use to be.

AllPurposeAtheist

Uhmm..to much information.   :shock:  I'll never be the same knowing this is how catastrophic events are mass produced.

stromboli

Right, like I said, because gay. Sodomy? Oh, thanks for sharing.  :shock:

Ooh ooh, I'll make you feel better, AP. Last night we got freezing rain. Instant 1 inch of ice everywhere. Fortunately we know how to deal with it. I keep a 5 gallon bucket of salt on my deck for ice, but I mean it was literally a pure sheet of ice this morning. Cars off the road and everything. I live in a totally flat mobile home park, but some idiot took out a deck going around the corner. Wish I'd seen it, woulda been cool.

AllPurposeAtheist

Amazing some people can defy physics and speed along on a sheet of ice on round, rubbrr tires, huh?

stromboli

Yeah. Most epic wreck I ever witnessed was a kid in a 4WD truck on an icy main road in Ogden. Roads are sloped from the crown to the edge for drainage, of course. Kid was plowing along at greater than legal speeds adn tried to pass me in my truck. Power shifted and lost traction from all 4 wheels instantly. Big tall 4X4's don't ice skate worth a shit. did a complete donut, hit the curb about 30 mph and flipped completely over. Came up right side up on the sidewalk, completely intact; on top of a fire hydrant. Sheared the hydrant off clear to the base. Unbelievable- water, steam, instant ice covering everything, front of the buildings and the road just obliterated in a cloud of ice crystals. Fortunately I was parallel with him in my truck and went by, but boy was that cool.

AllPurposeAtheist

You really do enjoy carnage don't you? :-D

stromboli

Demolition derby is my favorite spectator sport.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "stromboli"Demolition derby is my favorite spectator sport.
You forgot putting your dog in prison so you can watch a football game.  :-D

stromboli

Just got a warning on the weather report for black ice. I hope that texting bitch that almost ran into me this afternoon when I went shopping is out driving. Maybe justice will be done.

(edit) And I'm putting my dog in the kennel so I can attend my grandson's birthday in another town on Saturday. The kennel is closed on Sunday, so I can't pick him up until Monday. My motives are pure.  [-(

AllPurposeAtheist

Let us pray.. [-o<

Dear god, please let "scruffy" remember this internment the next time Stromboli nods off and "Scruffy" is starving thinking about that cold, steel cage. ~Amen  8-[