14-Year-Old Girl Pregnant via Immaculate Conception

Started by Aletheia, February 27, 2015, 11:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseagainstfaith

I could totally buy that the original story happened, that a girl got pregnant and scammed her mom into believing she was still a virgin. I bet its happened.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Valigarmander

Immaculate Conception refers to Mary's own conception. Jesus's sperm-free conception is called the Incarnation.

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on February 28, 2015, 06:39:32 PM
So he's a... pedopimp?
I think it would be that if he was providing the kids, and he's providing the johns.  A reverse pedopimp?
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

d4w6zBak

Lol..Religion strikes again. .it truly is the 'new comedy'.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Valigarmander on February 28, 2015, 05:19:26 PM
Immaculate Conception refers to Mary's own conception. Jesus's sperm-free conception is called the Incarnation.
So, Mary's Mom was a swallower?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

leo

Quote from: Desdinova on March 04, 2015, 04:49:49 PM
Father McFeely got tired of fucking the altar boys?
Yeah maybe he fucked a 14 year girl instead of boys. He forgot how a pussy feels like.  The bastard is still a pedo priest. He should try adult women and leave children alone.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .