News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Stormfront on the homefront or "Do you mind if I bring my rocket launcher into your store?"

You know, some places prohibit protest signs made with a wooden stick because that could be used as a weapon.  But brandishing assault rifles is a-ok apparently.

Quote“I’ve already been sick. Have I been testing? No. I don’t trust the testing right now,” said Debbie (she only gave her first name), 67, who lives in Garner. “There’s too many people, dates, and who, and Chinaâ€"there’s too many people involved in this, and they are pushing too hard for a vaccination. There’s something not right about this. They never push vaccination for the flu.”
"They never push vaccination for the flu"???  I'd double-facepalm if it weren't unsanitary.

News&Observer paywalled it now, but they had an article up called interaction with armed protestors leaves Raleigh family shaken, angry, and sad.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 11, 2020, 11:32:51 AM
Stormfront on the homefront or "Do you mind if I bring my rocket launcher into your store?"

You know, some places prohibit protest signs made with a wooden stick because that could be used as a weapon.  But brandishing assault rifles is a-ok apparently.
"They never push vaccination for the flu"???  I'd double-facepalm if it weren't unsanitary.

News&Observer paywalled it now, but they had an article up called interaction with armed protestors leaves Raleigh family shaken, angry, and sad.
The irony being, these idiots running around with their guns is exactly what's going to cause stronger gun regulation, not prevent it.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on May 11, 2020, 11:36:38 AM
The irony being, these idiots running around with their guns is exactly what's going to cause stronger gun regulation, not prevent it.
I wish.  Instead, they're trying their hardest to shift it from being completely unreasonable to "eccentric" to acceptable. (and where you fall in your first reaction is a good indicator of how well that's working) If it's normal to see people brandish guns, then brandishing guns is normal.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 11, 2020, 11:32:51 AM

The Dems with their bike locks and purses ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Last time Dems misbehaved, we had a Union Army manned by many Republicans ;-)  Southern Dems changing to Southern Republicans ... was a death blow (literally) to the Dem party?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 11, 2020, 11:49:54 AM
I wish.  Instead, they're trying their hardest to shift it from being completely unreasonable to "eccentric" to acceptable. (and where you fall in your first reaction is a good indicator of how well that's working) If it's normal to see people brandish guns, then brandishing guns is normal.

Never accept public display of guns, except by cops.  Otherwise you won't like the results.  USA 1860.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Apple To Move A Fifth Of iPhone Production From China To India In Massive Supply-Chain Shift" ... ah, but the Indian workforce doesn't work under a lash ...

"Shanghai Disneyland Holds "Grand Reopening" As Guest Capacity Slashed, Social Distancing Enforced" ... operating at 20% capacity.  Is this the future of our travel industry?  Well, if people have no jobs ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Or make more guns even more available. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WT59lu4tCU

if anyone forgot, matt lucas is a british comedian who performed in the show little britain some years back.

basically the rules boris put out has come off as a convoluted mess of ideas in his attempt at trying to get things back on track, going back to work but not using public transport, working indoors if you can but if not go back to work... yeah its kinda obvious boris is trying to please everyone and failing at both.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 11, 2020, 01:24:02 PM
Or make more guns even more available.

Any US citizen adult, who doesn't have a criminal record, can get a cheap handgun for $150.  Not as cheap as in 1968 before regulation, but not bad.  Of course most guns held by criminals are stolen from law abiding citizens or other criminals.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 11, 2020, 02:31:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WT59lu4tCU

if anyone forgot, matt lucas is a british comedian who performed in the show little britain some years back.

basically the rules boris put out has come off as a convoluted mess of ideas in his attempt at trying to get things back on track, going back to work but not using public transport, working indoors if you can but if not go back to work... yeah its kinda obvious boris is trying to please everyone and failing at both.

If you can't take the heat in the kitchen, best not to enter politics ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7721JeGt_A

though I don't have anyone I know living in scotland anymore, since my bfs moved to n-ireland, its still reassuring to see Sturgeon not yet relaxing the stay at home laws, even though her input on why heavier bans on travel weren't in place didn't really answer anything, at least could have implied about those coming to and from scotland itself, which she could have some say in.

still I respect her decisions right now more then boris
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 11, 2020, 02:57:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7721JeGt_A

though I don't have anyone I know living in scotland anymore, since my bfs moved to n-ireland, its still reassuring to see Sturgeon not yet relaxing the stay at home laws, even though her input on why heavier bans on travel weren't in place didn't really answer anything, at least could have implied about those coming to and from scotland itself, which she could have some say in.

still I respect her decisions right now more then boris

Careful!  SNP supported Hitler in WW II.  They support the EU now.  But as I understand it, you are a Remainer.  Tories say ... that SNP is trying to expand the most regressive EU policies in Scotland.  Of course, don't trust what Tories say ;-)  Perhaps the English need to do more Evictions in Scotland ;-))  Canada would love the Scottish Left.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

More bad 2020 news ...

"New Orleans Uses Prison Labor After Garbagemen Go On Strike" ... welcome to prison planet

"As COVID-19 Spreads In Meat Plants, 200 USDA Inspectors Test Positive" ... don't ask where meat comes from ;-(

"Yuan, Futures Slide After Trump Orders Retirement Fund Investment In Chinese Stocks Blocked" ... full on economic war, like when White South Africa was made an international pariah state.

"Futures Slide After China Punishes Australia Over Coronavirus Origin Probe, Bans 35% Of Beef Imports" ... also trade war on Australian barley

"Alameda County Folds, Allows "Minimum Operation" After Elon Musk Defies Coronavirus Order And Dares Authorities To Arrest Him" ... Elon Musk, he's the man, if he can't kick California butts, nobody can ;-)

"China's State-Run Media Claims COVID "Data Revision" Is "Common International Practice"" ... bet something was lost in translation ;-)  In the US, it is mainly NY state that has had to correct their totals twice now.

"Carnival Cruise Bookings Surge 600% After August Relaunch Announcement" ... another senior citizen culling ... they go on vacation but don't come back ;-(

""It's 99% Autonomous" - Delivery Robots Slated To Launch In Texas To Limit Virus Spread" ... unemployed low wage workers will make a killing stealing these

"US Coronavirus Death Toll Tops 80k As Cuomo Says Central New York Will Reopen Friday" ... progress in NY, outside of NYC

"White House pledges $11 billion for state aid" ... this is probably related to unemployment funds being drained

"Western states request $1 trillion in aid" ... probably means full Federal funding of all state and local budgets, since lockdown people don't create sales taxes

"Wuhan to test entire city after latest outbreak" ... they had another outbreak.  Chinese shutdown may be brutal, but virus says ... bwahaha

"WHO says 500k could die from AIDS thanks to disruptions in antiviral distribution" ... maybe they have second thoughts on being CCP butt buddy

""We're At War, Make No Mistake" - White House Official Blasts China Over COVID-Contagion" ... how soon for the economic war to go kinetic? ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 11, 2020, 01:24:02 PMOr make more guns even more available.
As an aside, this coronavirus crisis has led to the highest spike ever in the US.  Whenever American fear or anxiety skyrockets (like during bad times and strangely, during non-white president times) the arms dealers are there to "help".