News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferdmonger

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 30, 2018, 08:39:20 PM
Now Old Bug Eyes says that collusion is not a crime. He says he's looked through the U.S. code and there's no crime called "collusion." Is he conceding that collusion happened but that it's OK, because it's not a crime? Maybe he should look it up under "conspiracy."

Let's save time here and call it obstruction.

Much more succinct.

Baruch

Quote from: ferdmonger on July 30, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

Much more succinct.

Even more succinct ... political parties obstruct each other ... get over it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 30, 2018, 08:39:20 PM
Now Old Bug Eyes says that collusion is not a crime. He says he's looked through the U.S. code and there's no crime called "collusion." Is he conceding that collusion happened but that it's OK, because it's not a crime? Maybe he should look it up under "conspiracy."

Clintons, Obamas, Clintons again .... conspiracy to commit politics.  But when will the executions start?  That is what y'all want, that and free escargot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Dems are unhinged. Mental.

"This isn't politics anymore it is the world's dumbest religion"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8xEw2gjEVk

Unbeliever

Much more succinct.
Old Bug Eyes seems to've had a collusion collision!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Well, now the real trouble for the GOP starts: the Orange Disaster Area has attacked his own party's most reliable deep pockets.

I'll make the popcorn â€" betcha the politicos follow the money, while the knuckledraggers follow Lord Dampnut.  This'll be fun to watch.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on July 31, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
Well, now the real trouble for the GOP starts: the Orange Disaster Area has attacked his own party's most reliable deep pockets.

I'll make the popcorn â€" betcha the politicos follow the money, while the knuckledraggers follow Lord Dampnut.  This'll be fun to watch.

Yes, maybe the Chinese are right ... Trump is a strategist/tactical genius?  Who doesn't want to poon the Koch brothers?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Much more succinct.

Collision is not specifically a crime.  It is shorthand for conspiracy in many forms though.  Trump et al have gamed the debate talking about collusion not being a crime, when it is the crimes involved in conspiracy that are the crimes.  I am not fooled.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 01, 2018, 02:04:03 AM
Collision is not specifically a crime.  It is shorthand for conspiracy in many forms though.  Trump et al have gamed the debate talking about collusion not being a crime, when it is the crimes involved in conspiracy that are the crimes.  I am not fooled.

Usually it is the coverup that gets you in trouble, not the original scandal.  Ask Nixon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

ferdmonger

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2018, 01:17:30 PM
Usually it is the coverup that gets you in trouble, not the original scandal.  Ask Nixon.

Ask the Catholic church.

It isn't' the crime, it's the cover-up.

Baruch

Quote from: ferdmonger on August 01, 2018, 09:38:14 PM
Ask the Catholic church.

It isn't' the crime, it's the cover-up.

Correct, if the bishops had fessed up, I would think the Catholic Church had a future.  A system that relies on self incrimination (confession) shouldn't run out of integrity.  Nobody will trust them enough to self-incriminate.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Trump seems to lie every time he opens his mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IAgMXtyYtI

He lies when he doesn't even need to lie! I think he lies just for the fun of it.
God Not Found

Baruch

I slurp up Liberal tears with gusto!  With Conservatives, I prefer to drink their blood.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2018, 06:10:06 PM
Trump seems to lie every time he opens his mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IAgMXtyYtI

He lies when he doesn't even need to lie! I think he lies just for the fun of it.
I don't think he even tries to figure out what he says is a lie or not--he doesn't care.  He says whatever he thinks will benefit him the most.  So why would he care about truth--whatever he says when he says it is the truth. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?