News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Started by sophia, December 31, 2013, 06:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophia

Happy Happy HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW YEAR

GrinningYMIR

It's still 2013 where I am :3

Happy new year!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "sophia"Happy Happy HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW YEAR
I would just like to point out that when you multiply the consonants instead of the vowels, the sound you're actually conveying is:

HA-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:P
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"It's still 2013 where I am :3

Happy new year!
thank you

sophia

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "sophia"Happy Happy HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW YEAR
I would just like to point out that when you multiply the consonants instead of the vowels, the sound you're actually conveying is:

HA-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how stupid of me :lol:

Shiranu

Still 7 hours to go here.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

sophia

Quote from: "Shiranu"Still 7 hours to go here.
After the 7 hours happy new year for you

stromboli

Thank you for sharing that.

sophia

Quote from: "stromboli"

Thank you for sharing that.
Your welcome

Sal1981

Insult to Rocks

Joyful new 365 day cycle!
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

sophia

Quote from: "Sal1981"Happy new year.
thank you

sophia

Quote from: "Insult to Rocks"Joyful new 365 day cycle!
thank you

SGOS

OK, it's January 1, but I just got to thinking.  Both the Earth and a train are moving through time.  If you were on a train trip across a large country and asked where you were, you wouldn't expect someone to say, "April 14."  That does no good at all, but at least the conductor can give you a time table with a map so you can figure out your location.

But when the Earth moves around the Sun, I have no idea where we are.  All I ever know is the date.

EntirelyOfThisWorld

Quote from: "SGOS"OK, it's January 1, but I just got to thinking.  Both the Earth and a train are moving through time.  If you were on a train trip across a large country and asked where you were, you wouldn't expect someone to say, "April 14."  That does no good at all, but at least the conductor can give you a time table with a map so you can figure out your location.

But when the Earth moves around the Sun, I have no idea where we are.  All I ever know is the date.

Wow.  It all seems so sidereal. (First bad pun of the year)
Freedom is Free.  It\'s included in Democracy.  Democracy is Hard.  It involves coexisting with people who think that sayings like "Freedom is not Free" actually makes some kind of sense.