News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NORKs for Trump in '16

Started by Flanker1Six, May 31, 2016, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flanker1Six

I know some of you were very disturbed about the Glenn Beck/Sirius XM suspension story (Remember!  With a good therapist and a few years of intensive effort....................and maybe few chems; you'll be back to semi normal in no time at all!)..................so here's some GOOD NEWS you can take to the bank! 

Those fun living imps over at N. Korea have just announced nine out of ten Fearless Leaders (or Pillsbury Doughboy if a Fearless Leader is unavailable) prefer a "Wise Trump over a "Dull Hillary"!   Wwwhhheeewwww!!!!!!  I was worried for a minute; when I heard the NORKs had contributed $5,000,000.00 (counterfeit of course!) to the Clinton Foundation; there might be some skanky **** afoot!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/north-korean-newspaper-endorses-wise-donald-trump-over-165504182.html

In an unrelated announcement; the Clinton Campaign has announced if Hillary is elected as the next US President; Kim Il Sung's (aka Fearless Leader/Pillsbury Doughboy) designee will be the new Secretary of Education.    :asmile:!   

Sorry!  Couldn't help myself! 

Baruch

Miss the good old days when the Al Gore got into a little trouble with Buddhist campaign contributions ... darn those shifty pacifists!  Now it is open season for "foundation contributions" from anyone.  Don't worry ... Hillary has a head start over Trump regarding foreign contributions.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

QuoteThe article, first reported by the website nknews.org, went on to praise the April foreign policy speech Trump gave in Washington, D.C., where he threatened to withdraw U.S. forces from South Korea if the government didn’t pay the United States for defense.
Jeez.  No wonder NK is suddenly pro-Trump.

Flanker1Six

It wasn't mentioned in the article, but they also offered to help us pack.  Go figure. 

AllPurposeAtheist

Ok, now I really do believe Washington is run by space lizards..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

widdershins

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 22, 2016, 10:06:41 AM
Ok, now I really do believe Washington is run by space lizards..
Wait, are they a strange orange color with really tiny hands, by any chance?
This sentence is a lie...