News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bigotry is as evil as murder.

Started by Goon, April 25, 2015, 11:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goon

Evil being described with non-creatard standards. I see so much hate being tolerated by society. This hate just destroys children, teenagers, adults.. one of every ten people is born gay.. 1 in every 2000 is born a hermaphrodite.. who knows about transgenders.. it's just terrible to see these religious cultures destroying people that were born normal human beings. These cultures that create lives where you can't just branch out and be yourself. The skydaddy crap.. the what will society think crap.. I just can't stand this. I'm heterosexual and sometimes I wish I was gay just to walk around with a rainbow cape.
You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!

the_antithesis

What's stopping you? You could become a rainbow of dazzling action in an instant!

Solitary

Well Goon, you are full of surprises aren't you. But, are you being sarcastic? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

drunkenshoe

Why would you need to be gay to run around with a colourful cape?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

AllPurposeAtheist

Hey,  Rock Hudson played quite the ladies man and got away with it for quite some time..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mike Cl

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 25, 2015, 12:34:41 PM
Hey,  Rock Hudson played quite the ladies man and got away with it for quite some time..
Yeah, but he didn't wear a cape.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Goon

Quote from: Solitary on April 25, 2015, 12:11:08 PM
Well Goon, you are full of surprises aren't you. But, are you being sarcastic? Solitary

I'm not being a little bit sarcastic. This world of disease and torment has the icing on the cake that is this religious bullshit holding everything in the stone-ages. Trying to make progress is possible, as science(evolutionary inquisitiveness lol) has shown. We'd just make it so much further if Young Earth Dummies(YEDs) could just accept that they won't be seeing dead people.

These poor people struggling when they should be living. I know it isn't that way for all of them, but the world could be a bit more understanding. I'd rather be a drug addict living under a bridge than trying to understand this world. Too bad I don't got good connections. These poor people pretending to be straight.. imagine that? Some lesbian getting plowed by Ralph.. because, good heavens.. what would society think?
You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!