Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

Quote from: "Zatoichi"[spoil:174ow2dk]
Quote from: "Gerard"I spy a crown

[ Image ]
[/spoil:174ow2dk]

I spy a king.

[ Image ]

Sorry, but I think this isn't a valid photograph that hasn't been worked on. Seems more like a cartoon to me....

Gerard

Jason Harvestdancer

Agreed.  Back to last image by Gerard.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Alaric I

Gerard

Zatoichi

Quote from: "Gerard"
Quote from: "Zatoichi"[spoil:3t15376j]
Quote from: "Gerard"I spy a crown

[ Image ]
[/spoil:3t15376j]

I spy a king.

[ Image ]

Sorry, but I think this isn't a valid photograph that hasn't been worked on. Seems more like a cartoon to me....

Gerard

Damn... you're right.

Sorry about that. :oops:

It was a funny pic though.  :P
"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

Alaric I

Zatoichi

"If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it." ~Skippy's List

Farroc

I spy a man made, inanimate object.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Zatoichi

Gerard

I spy a grammophone

Gerard

Quote from: "Zatoichi"Damn... you're right.

Sorry about that. :oops:

It was a funny pic though.  :P

Yes it was....  :-D

Gerard

Farroc

I see a power source!
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Zatoichi

I spy a TV studio.

Farroc

I spy a pale blue dot! Thousands of pale blue dots actually, seeing as the picture is made out of pixels !

Gerard