Rolling Stone blasts the Koch brothers

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, September 26, 2014, 04:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I knew they were shitheads, but this goes well beyond shitheads into mass murder for all intents and purposes in the name of profit..
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/inside-the-koch-brothers-toxic-empire-20140924
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Isn't this the American way of doing business? We can thank our law makers that allow this to happen on their watch. When people have billions of dollars to influence our government this is bound to happen. It's like having the foxes watching the hen house, that is destroying the farm. I wonder how many of these billionaires are in the drug trade too. They seem to be where ever big money is---the Church, or churches, don't even pay taxes. I wonder how much money they take in in a year. Do they invest in businesses and reap the rewards with no taxes taken out? Who knows? They are sacred cows and can't be touched. Have a nice day!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

And they also donate heavily to PBS and other nonprofits to keep up appearances- and also control what is televised on "free" televison.

Green Bottle

So who the fuck are the Koch brothers, or is that Cock brothers fuxake, billionaires i take it, with more money than braincells, ye we got them also in the uk.
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Green Bottle on September 26, 2014, 08:08:43 PM
So who the fuck are the Koch brothers, or is that Cock brothers fuxake, billionaires i take it, with more money than braincells, ye we got them also in the uk.

These guys could buy the UK and have the whole thing dug up and moved to Kansas and have the North Sea piped in for shits and giggles.

Aroura33

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 26, 2014, 08:38:39 PM
These guys could buy the UK and have the whole thing dug up and moved to Kansas and have the North Sea piped in for shits and giggles.
They are far from stupid, they are possibly both geniuses.  Amoral ones, that's for sure, but they are not short on brain cells.  They just don't give a shit if bad things happen to the little people.  If you read the article, it makes their moral code and high intelligence (both inherited from their father) pretty clear.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

AllPurposeAtheist

It doesn't take genius to bribe your way out of scandal after scandal and it can be argued that the only reason they diversified so much from oil only was because they were perilously close to going to prison and it simply cost to much to actually maintain any equipment. A billion dollars and a complicit white house and congress sure as hell didn't make it tough on the old brain cells.

Green Bottle

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 26, 2014, 08:38:39 PM
''Ye May Take Our Sea''........................ :naughty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Green Bottle on September 27, 2014, 09:31:34 AM
''Ye May Take Our Sea''........................ :naughty:
Hint: The Kansas legislature could all be dropped in the north sea and trust me.. The pollution would wash ashore worse than any oil spill..