News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm Back

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, December 21, 2019, 11:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

A lot of stuff happened in meat space, but I'm doing better now.

Hi.  I'm Jason Harvestdancer.  I first came here back in the Infidel Guy era following Jason Gastrich.  I've stuck around ever since.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Sal1981

Welcome back.

It's the same old shit around these parts.

Unbeliever

Glad to have you with us again!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

PopeyesPappy

Welcome back. Glad you are doing better.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

aitm

hey jason. good to see you again.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 21, 2019, 11:27:13 PM
A lot of stuff happened in meat space, but I'm doing better now.

Hi.  I'm Jason Harvestdancer.  I first came here back in the Infidel Guy era following Jason Gastrich.  I've stuck around ever since.

That's where.....You play FFIV on Faerie?

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on December 29, 2019, 10:03:38 PM
That's where.....You play FFIV on Faerie?

Have not played Final Fantasy.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 31, 2019, 12:17:07 AM
Have not played Final Fantasy.

My daughter played Final Fantasy over a decade ago.  But it went thru many versions.  The name of it suggests to me ... Drug Overdose ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2019, 10:48:21 AM
My daughter played Final Fantasy over a decade ago.  But it went thru many versions.  The name of it suggests to me ... Drug Overdose ;-(

The original Final Fantasy was so titled because the studio that made it wasn't doing so well, and Final Fantasy was their last shot. It was their final fantasy. Most of the games aren't set in the same universe, though. Final Fantasy X is not a sequel to Final Fantasy VII, but they're set in a different universe. They share some things in common, though, of course. Magic, Chocobo, monsters, summons, etc are repeated often, despite not sharing a continuous narrative.

But anyway... Welcome back, Dancer. I'm pretty late to this thread. I've already noticed you around. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2019, 10:48:21 AM

Ah, that.  Yes, it is my craft name.

Draconic Aiur

Whoops. I keep forgetting the X in FFXIV. Anway it's MMO and there's this guy in my Free Company known as Jason Harvo.