Michigan senate passes bill punishing anal sex with 15 years prison

Started by josephpalazzo, February 09, 2016, 06:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

So...anyone wanna go to Michigan and commit some felonies with be in a hotel room?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on February 10, 2016, 03:37:06 PM
So...anyone wanna go to Michigan and commit some felonies with be in a hotel room?

Wouldn't it be more profitable to start up your own 'prison'?....    :97:

'Skelly's Dungeon Correctional Facility' has quite a tone to it....  :72:

widdershins

I miss the days when Republicans only talked like lunatics among themselves when nobody was listening.  These days they're all completely fucking nuts.  They don't care that the law they just passed is unconstitutional and will not stand up in court.  They don't care that they don't have the power to do that and it will never be enforced.  They just have to go nuts on the law so that the feel like they've done something.
This sentence is a lie...

SGOS

Quote from: widdershins on February 10, 2016, 06:17:13 PM
I miss the days when Republicans only talked like lunatics among themselves when nobody was listening.  These days they're all completely fucking nuts.  They don't care that the law they just passed is unconstitutional and will not stand up in court.  They don't care that they don't have the power to do that and it will never be enforced.  They just have to go nuts on the law so that the feel like they've done something.

In Africa there are these natives that get in your face and do horrible things to themselves in order to get you to look away, which somehow goes down as a win in their minds.  They pierce their faces with heavy needles, and torture themselves hoping to freak you out.  I wonder if the Republican tactic in this case is much the same.  Get freaky.  Act crazy.  Until you throw in the towel just to get them to stop.

AllPurposeAtheist

I know one guy who got a lot worse than 15 years in prison for attempted butt sex with me..He got my hunting knife in his gut,but that was a long time ago back before butt sex was so popular..

Just for the record I'm not saying where or when this occurred because I have no idea what happened to the guy after I jumped out the window and left town in a hurry.. I will say that he probably didn't lay back to have an after buttsex smoke.  I'm thinking more like an ambulance ride to the nearest emergency room if he lived long enough to make a phone call.. :shhh:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZlLjqvY-Cg

He might have all the charm of an infomercial seller, but he really does hit all the spots.

It was this guy or laci green.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Youssuf Ramadan

"Butt-babies..."  *collapses laughing*     :s_laugh:

Ahem.... that amused me way more than it should have....

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on February 10, 2016, 03:37:06 PM
*raises hand*

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel