News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald is in trouble

Started by ferdmonger, September 08, 2023, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

How do the Trumpian members of this SCOTUS even look at themselves in the mirror? Such a shameful bunch of assholes. No sense of US history or the key principles that the nation was founded upon or how they are gonna go down in history as a kangaroo court.

Unbeliever

The GOP doesn't care about governing, they only want to rule.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

One of Drumph's law firms doesn't want to represent him anymore! 🤣
Can't blame them, they don't want to end up in prison instead of Don Snoreleone. 😴
God Not Found

ferdmonger

All one has to do is listen to interviews by Jordan Klepper and others to understand MAGA's are not to be reasoned with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_BG3Ksr9c 

Logic didn't get them into their position, and trying to use logic or facts to get them out of it just ain't gonna work.

ferdmonger

"I just want to find 11,780 votes."
"If you don't fight like hell you won't have a country anymore."
"Be there. Will be wild!"
"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

Quotes concerning the Jan 6 insurrection. The comments of an unwell man that cannot be anywhere near the levers of power again.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: ferdmonger on May 01, 2024, 09:36:06 PM"I just want to find 11,780 votes."
"If you don't fight like hell you won't have a country anymore."
"Be there. Will be wild!"
"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

Quotes concerning the Jan 6 insurrection. The comments of an unwell man that cannot be anywhere near the levers of power again.
You say "cannot", but I say, "Should not". It's absolutely disgusting how many people in the US voted for this sorry specimen of "humanity"...twice.

ferdmonger

'Cannot' is empirically correct. 'Should not' is a voting issue. 

ferdmonger

More amazing to me is that entire states are going to vote for this charlatan for president.  Wyoming tossed LiZ Cheney to the curb because of Donald Trump. A republican's republican thrown under the bus.

I'd ask how the cult feels, but that would be redundant.

SGOS

Quote from: ferdmonger on May 01, 2024, 10:38:02 PMMore amazing to me is that entire states are going to vote for this charlatan for president.  Wyoming tossed LiZ Cheney to the curb because of Donald Trump. A republican's republican thrown under the bus.
I don't know if the Republican Party has a limit to how radical they can get before it starts to hurt them. They passed that limit 8 years ago, and are getting worse.

Unbeliever

I thought they'd passed that limit with G. W. Bush, but now I'm thinking that no such limit exists.
God Not Found