News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Jesus speaks to Eve.

Started by mykcob4, November 22, 2013, 09:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mykcob4

Eve where, when, and how, did jesus talk to you, and exactly what did he say?

Solitary

He said: "Eve, let me show you my rod and staff."  :shock:  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Hey, Jesus talked to me once. He said,
"senor, please move your car. I am digging here."  :-D

Poison Tree

Did he sound anything like this?
[youtube:4gz3ll0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeGUDkyywU[/youtube:4gz3ll0c]
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

GrinningYMIR

One day they will make the bible-themed superhero I suggested to a couple of Jehovah's witnesses. He wields bibles like batarangs and defeats people through the sheer power of his lack of logic.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Poison Tree

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"One day they will make the bible-themed superhero I suggested to a couple of Jehovah's witnesses. He wields bibles like batarangs and defeats people through the sheer power of his lack of logic.
Played by Adam West, I assume.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "Poison Tree"
Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"One day they will make the bible-themed superhero I suggested to a couple of Jehovah's witnesses. He wields bibles like batarangs and defeats people through the sheer power of his lack of logic.
Played by Adam West, I assume.

Of course, he's the only one zany enough to do it
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

They already did. I saw this exact comic book in a comic book store back in 2009 or something.

GrinningYMIR

they took my idea! I demand money for them taking it!

Loneboat

I remember one time my mom took me to her new church she had changed to. I went to be a good daughter. This was years ago...I was probably late teens early 20s.

Anyway, at one time during the service, all these people in the congregation raised their hands and started chanting rubbish. "hababdabbabibbigagakokomomamababa"

I was like "da fuk is going on here?!"

My mom said they were speaking tongue or God was speaking through them.

Um, okay.

If that same scenario was played out in an insane asylum it would be because they were crazy. But since it was in a church it was normal??

Anyway, maybe that's what happened to Eve?

Hijiri Byakuren

[youtube:3ss5bw3n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWTmtNn3zY[/youtube:3ss5bw3n]
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

:rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :lol:  Thanks for making my day! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

leo

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
They already did. I saw this exact comic book in a comic book store back in 2009 or something.

[ Image ]
:rollin:  :rollin:
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .