News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Site Down Time

Started by wolf39us, March 05, 2022, 03:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I did not even know the site had been down, since I've been gone since April of 2021. I had a heart attack, and got stuck in a care facility where I had no internet access at all. But I feel much better now, though I'm still stuck in here because there's law that won't let them release me until I have a place to live.
    I have a friend who's trying to find me a place, but no luck yet. He's the fellow who finally got me a phone so I could come let y'all know I'm not quite dead yet. I really missed you all a great deal!
     I have a lot of catching up to do after such a long time away. I was going crazy not being able to talk about stuff!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Dark Lightning

Holy crap! I noticed you weren't posting, but what does one do? If I had the same happen to me, I'd just disappear, as well. Good you are on the mend!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 02, 2022, 06:12:01 PMI did not even know the site had been down, since I've been gone since April of 2021. I had a heart attack, and got stuck in a care facility where I had no internet access at all. But I feel much better now, though I'm still stuck in here because there's law that won't let them release me until I have a place to live.
    I have a friend who's trying to find me a place, but no luck yet. He's the fellow who finally got me a phone so I could come let y'all know I'm not quite dead yet. I really missed you all a great deal!
     I have a lot of catching up to do after such a long time away. I was going crazy not being able to talk about stuff!
I was worried that we had lost you forever!  It is soooooooo good seeing you are back.  Let me join you with the heart attack thing--I had one too.  But I was only in the hospital for 8 days.  I still have a type of anemia (not the low on iron type---I actually have too much iron) which has not been totally figured out yet.  Going to a blood dr. at my local oncology medical group--why am I anemic and why are my red blood cells bigger than they should be.  answers in a little over a week--I hope.

It would really be great if you end up with a room to yourself at some point (soon I hope)--and I hope you have a totally clean bill of health, as well!!  Really good being able to read you again!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Dark Lightning

Eeee, oncology and blood. I'm anemic, but don't have those he-man big red blood cells. I have some other weird shit that, as I commented to the nurse after my colonoscopy (with removed polyps, non-cancerous, tyvm), that it's going to be a race to the finish line about which disease is finally going to kill me. Such is life.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 02, 2022, 06:12:01 PMI did not even know the site had been down, since I've been gone since April of 2021. I had a heart attack, and got stuck in a care facility where I had no internet access at all. But I feel much better now, though I'm still stuck in here because there's law that won't let them release me until I have a place to live.

Unbeliever! I'm so glad to see you're fine! I got worried when there was no answer from you. I hope you'll find a place soon. Welcome back, man! :D

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Unbeliever

I finally was able to get social security, but it doesn't amount to much.  At least I haven't gotten covid 19 so far, or the dreaded monkey pox!
I've been told that I was in a coma for about ten days or so, and they were considering letting me go since I had no one make decisions like that. But then I awoke and found I'd lost everything except my wallet, including my phone, so I had no access to the internet until yesterday. My friend, Terry, finally managed to get me one yesterday, and I'm really loving it!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 03, 2022, 03:04:07 PMI finally was able to get social security, but it doesn't amount to much.  At least I haven't gotten covid 19 so far, or the dreaded monkey pox!
I've been told that I was in a coma for about ten days or so, and they were considering letting me go since I had no one make decisions like that. But then I awoke and found I'd lost everything except my wallet, including my phone, so I had no access to the internet until yesterday. My friend, Terry, finally managed to get me one yesterday, and I'm really loving it!

Hey, Unbeliever! Good to see you back. I was wondering what happened to you.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville