The Believers Eternal Fight for "Validation"

Started by aitm, May 24, 2016, 10:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Randy - is this the point where Colombo, who you think just left, comes back in and asks you one more question ... sealing your self-incrimination?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Quote from: Baruch on May 27, 2016, 07:21:26 AM
Randy - is this the point where Colombo, who you think just left, comes back in and asks you one more question ... sealing your self-incrimination?

Does somebody need to point out that amidst all of the apologetic ammunition there is no smoking gun? It takes one well placed shot to kill the beast. You can shoot up a mountain side, but if you can't hit the target, you've not done the job. And personally I can disregard apologetics for the simple reason that they can't, after all is said and done, prove their god exists or that there was in fact a divine personage named Jesus.

marom1963

Quote from: stromboli on May 27, 2016, 09:56:56 AM
Does somebody need to point out that amidst all of the apologetic ammunition there is no smoking gun? It takes one well placed shot to kill the beast. You can shoot up a mountain side, but if you can't hit the target, you've not done the job. And personally I can disregard apologetics for the simple reason that they can't, after all is said and done, prove their god exists or that there was in fact a divine personage named Jesus.
We're talking about a beast that's been shot a billion times. Problem is, it's too stupid to lay down and die.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

stromboli

Quote from: marom1963 on May 27, 2016, 09:58:59 AM
We're talking about a beast that's been shot a billion times. Problem is, it's too stupid to lay down and die.

Lol. We've had some long running battles on here. This forum is actually tame compared to what it used to be. Before we bought the forum from Infidelguy (Reggie Findlay) this was on occasion the forum equivalent of a bar on Saturday night with a lot of aggressive drunks. We've mellowed a bit since, I dare say. Seen people called "motherfucker" six times in one sentence. Ah the good ol' days......  :2thumbs:

aitm

Again, look at the work randy has to do to convince himself about his WoO. He has to pretezlize himself to justify his contortions. As I have said before and randy proves with wonderful aplomb, If it takes this much work to be right, you're wrong.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust