News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Fun fact, do you know that every time Trump visits one of his properties as President, the Feds (i.e. the taxpayers) pay hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions, to Trump.  And for some strange reason, Trump is awfully fond of doing this.

Baruch

No problem.  You Dems (Commies) will murder all the millionaires soon, am I right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Old Bug Eyes is the least lawyerly lawyer I've ever seen! Every time he gets interviewed, even by right-wingers, he spills the beans and incriminates both himself and Trump!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2019, 01:30:26 PM
Old Bug Eyes is the least lawyerly lawyer I've ever seen! Every time he gets interviewed, even by right-wingers, he spills the beans and incriminates both himself and Trump!

Guliani?  You dislike a man in a dress?  He is in a super protected caste of "virtue by association".  I don't care for lawyers either.  They keep feeding losers into politics when they fail in the courtroom.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

If Old Bug Eyes represents himself, he'll have a fool for a client.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2019, 05:23:15 PM
If Old Bug Eyes represents himself, he'll have a fool for a client.

I think every lawyer knows that.  But he may be more clever than the idiots in the House of Representatives.  Never let citizens choose your leaders.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2019, 01:30:26 PM
Yup!  I'll make the popcorn.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

I'll bring the beer! What beer goes good with impeachment?
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2019, 07:26:34 PM
Guiltiness Extra Stout.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Oh, good, I like stout! It actually has some flavor.
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Any!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

PizzaGate with walnut sauce?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

This is the presidency when I should have paid for cable, just so I could watch SNL.

Baruch

"Exposing Adam Schiff's deep ties to Ukraine Oligarch weapons dealer" ... not just the Biden family, not just Guliani, but an associate in arms dealing?  Schiff represents Hollywood as his district.  That explains his play acting a imaginary version of the telephone transcript.  The PM of Ukraine, and Chancellor of Germany are mad that they weren't redacted out of the transcript.  Rep Schiff should resign!!

Putin says, do that to one of my conversations with President Trump, and I will act on it.

Schiff was the principle Congressional sponsor of the Steele memo back in 2016.  A product of a Deep State conspiracy with the Hillary campaign.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

im - peach brandy for hard drinkers.