Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 23, 2019, 09:27:27 PM
Support for Trump Impeachment higher than Trump poll numbers

"The survey also pitted Trump against hypothetical Democratic opponents for the 2020 election to see where things stood. Trump trailed all seven likely Democratic candidates"

Oof.
I just can't bring myself to trust those polls, they're too easily manipulated. It recently came out that Trump's fixer, Cohen, paid a bribe to get Trump's poll numbers up during the campaign. How often do those kind of things happen that we don't hear about?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 23, 2019, 09:51:13 PM
Correct, America is ready for pure communism.  Couldn't happen to a better bunch of savages.  One giant Venezuela.  Ole

Meanwhile Obama and Clinton gave away 1/5 of America's uranium to Moscow.

You believe every anti-Clinton conspiracy theory out here in cyberspace, don't you?

Complex tale involving Hillary Clinton, uranium and Russia resurfaces

QuoteThe story stems back to the 2015 book Clinton Cash, an investigation by Breitbart News editor-at-large Peter Schweizer. A chapter in the book suggest a pay-for-play scheme between the Clintons and Russia, accusing them of transferring uranium in exchange for donation money.

If you believe anything at all that comes from Breitbart then you can keep it to yourself. Why do you insist on afflicting us with this crap?
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 24, 2019, 01:17:42 PM
I just can't bring myself to trust those polls, they're too easily manipulated.
That's certainly possible, though generally speaking, it's necessary to support the claim that the poll is rigged/manipulated rather than just declaring that it might be and assuming this to be the case.  Otherwise, we're no different than Trump and his redcap cult.

Also, it's worth noting that that's far from the only poll that shows Trump trailing democratic challengers.  Here's a recent Harvard/Harris poll and here's a Politico one from August of last year (suffice it to say that public opinion has changed for Trump since then, and not in a beneficial way)

Sure, it's possible that this data is faulty, but what indication do we have that this is the case?

Unbeliever

Well, you're right, of course, but my pessimism often get's in my way when reading anything on the net. I take everything with a big block of salt.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 24, 2019, 01:26:46 PM
You believe every anti-Clinton conspiracy theory out here in cyberspace, don't you?

Complex tale involving Hillary Clinton, uranium and Russia resurfaces

If you believe anything at all that comes from Breitbart then you can keep it to yourself. Why do you insist on afflicting us with this crap?

Yes, I believe that Obama was President, and Hillary was SecOfState.  Any time any government officials meet, it is a conspiracy against the common good.  But not equally.  Some people "lose" by getting lots of money and other perks.

So you are saying, the US has never met, on any level, with Russia, during the Obama administration?  Or just that people tell made up stories about what happened during those years?  Surely the second.  Every administration has lies made against it, that aren't true, including the current one.  That is part of how the game is played, including treason, assassination, grand theft ... including George W Bush and all others.  I voted for Obama twice (but in spite of Hillary), because his policies are Republican-ish.  Not my fault that the average voter is an idiot.

So take any wild story off the Internet, from the past 10 years, and ascribe that I support it?  You will have to try harder than that.

I don't read Breitbart.  I don't wear a Nazi uniform at home when nobody is looking.  And you are ... just a paper mâché head.  And a character assassin.  Get back to Assassins Creed and try again.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 24, 2019, 01:17:42 PM
I just can't bring myself to trust those polls, they're too easily manipulated. It recently came out that Trump's fixer, Cohen, paid a bribe to get Trump's poll numbers up during the campaign. How often do those kind of things happen that we don't hear about?

My dad told me about poles, when I was a kid.  When he was a kid, he was hired to go around and canvas for whatever.  He explained how the question is phrased to get the result you might want.  I have never, in my life, ever believed in any pole.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Well well well.  Professional dirty trickster Roger Stone has been arrested.

If I weren't posting from my phone, I'd insert a video of Ren & Stimpy doing "Happy Happy Joy Joy". Stone's been pissing in the political swimming pool for more than 45 years, starting with Jeb Magruder and CREEP in Nixon's '72 campaign.

I shall properly toast this news when I get home tonight.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

I wondered what was taking so long.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Looks like trump has gotten permission from Coulter and Limbaugh to end the shutdown. Hooray. He, of course, is claiming victory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHRnvB5rruc

Well, for a few weeks, anyway.
God Not Found

Minimalist

Trump folded like a cheap camera.

Ann Coulter is on Real Time with Bill Maher tonight.

Wouldn't miss that for all the tea in China.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Unbeliever

Coulter is one of the few people I just can't watch or listen to without literally tossing cookies. I let others listen to her, so I can listen to what they say about what she said.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on January 25, 2019, 07:10:00 PM
Trump folded like a cheap camera.

Ann Coulter is on Real Time with Bill Maher tonight.

Wouldn't miss that for all the tea in China.

Three weeks reprieve.  Then back to The Green Mile for the Dems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDIe0YqFuzI
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on January 25, 2019, 01:32:24 PM
Well well well.  Professional dirty trickster Roger Stone has been arrested.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Spot the least common denominator.

Halkenburg

I feel like I should keep my opinions on this topic to myself as a European, but... let's just say that the whole Trump thing has been very embarrassing to watch from way over here!