News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Spy - A Photo Game

Started by Gerard, February 20, 2013, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

I spy an over-sexed pervert.

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Alaric I

I spy, The Commodores

Jason Harvestdancer

Alaric, are you sure you're playing the game right?

You're supposed to see something in the previous photo, spy it, and post a response photo with another version of the same something

For instance, the previous pic had Dr. Franknfurter.  I spied an over-sexed pervert in Frank, and then posted a picture of an over-sexed pervert.

Then someone has to look for something in my pic, spy it, and respond with something in common.  There's bricks, ice cream, a blue tie, a nose, etc.

Game Paused until Alaric explains his spy.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Alaric I

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"Alaric, are you sure you're playing the game right?

You're supposed to see something in the previous photo, spy it, and post a response photo with another version of the same something

For instance, the previous pic had Dr. Franknfurter.  I spied an over-sexed pervert in Frank, and then posted a picture of an over-sexed pervert.

Then someone has to look for something in my pic, spy it, and respond with something in common.  There's bricks, ice cream, a blue tie, a nose, etc.

Game Paused until Alaric explains his spy.

The bricks seem to make up a house.  Brick House was a song by The Commodores.

Jason Harvestdancer

Personally I think that is a bit of a stretch.  Anyone else want to comment on that?

Alaric I

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"Personally I think that is a bit of a stretch.  Anyone else want to comment on that?
In that case I shall replace it.

I spy cuffs.

Jutter

Are those things around her ears called cuffs? I still don't get it.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Alaric I

Quote from: "Jutter"Are those things around her ears called cuffs? I still don't get it.

Yes, they are called ear cuffs.

FlatEarth1024

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"Personally I think that is a bit of a stretch.  Anyone else want to comment on that?
Hmmm...the building behind Clinton is brick-sided, so I can see the "Brick House" angle.  What he should have done was say "I spy Brick House" and then post a picture of the Commodores in concert.  That, while still reaching, would have been much more relevant.

Alaric I

Quote from: "FlatEarth1024"
Hmmm...the building behind Clinton is brick-sided, so I can see the "Brick House" angle.  What he should have done was say "I spy Brick House" and then post a picture of the Commodores in concert.  That, while still reaching, would have been much more relevant.

This is why I just changed it.  It makes it easier and we can get the game back on.

Aroura33

Quote from: "Alaric I"
Quote from: "FlatEarth1024"

This is why I just changed it.  It makes it easier and we can get the game back on.
I don't get the goat out of the tassel pic I posted either.  Where is the goat?  
Also, how did you get tranny out of the devil pic?

Not trying to be a bitch, but not one of your photos actually seems to correspond to the previous photo, that I have seen.  Maybe I'm just not getting your references.  Buthten, it seems neither is anyone else
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Aroura33

Quote from: "Gerard"What are tassels? (problem with my english language knowledge I suppose)
Gerard, it's ok.    :)  
A tassel is a knot with strings hanging from it.  Usually used in clothing and decor.  Like this:
[spoil:2z68wmnt][/spoil:2z68wmnt]
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Alaric I

Quote from: "Aroura33"
Quote from: "Alaric I"I don't get the goat out of the tassel pic I posted either.  Where is the goat?  
Also, how did you get tranny out of the devil pic?

Not trying to be a bitch, but not one of your photos actually seems to correspond to the previous photo, that I have seen.  Maybe I'm just not getting your references.  Buthten, it seems neither is anyone else

The goat was from a guy with a goatee, a goat for short.  The devil was looked like the one from "Legend" and was played by Tim Curry, who also played the main role in "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and is the picture I posted.

FlatEarth1024

Okay...I've discovered the problem.  Alaric is not posting what he SEES, he is posting references about what is in the picture.  The Capital One barbarians have a goat in the commercial, so even though its not there he's referencing it.  Same with The Commodores...hence the "brick house" thing.

Alaric, the game is much more literal than interpretive.  Post related only to what you actually see in the picture and not to a secondary reference.  If someone posts a picture of Chuck Norris, you spy a beard...but if the picture is from the home gym commercial, you can't spy Vietnam...its not there.

Alaric I

Quote from: "FlatEarth1024"Okay...I've discovered the problem.  Alaric is not posting what he SEES, he is posting references about what is in the picture.  The Capital One barbarians have a goat in the commercial, so even though its not there he's referencing it.  Same with The Commodores...hence the "brick house" thing.

Alaric, the game is much more literal than interpretive.  Post related only to what you actually see in the picture and not to a secondary reference.  If someone posts a picture of Chuck Norris, you spy a beard...but if the picture is from the home gym commercial, you can't spy Vietnam...its not there.

No, there is a guy with a black bandana on on the left side with a goatee, goat for short.  If you want to go with literal meaning than we need to go all the way back to Wolf's picture of the brat.

EDIT: I forgot about my Rock picture, which everyone seems to be ok with.