News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

billhilly

Quote from: Nam on July 28, 2014, 11:07:15 AM
A lot of successful rock singers, groups started in country: Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry (yes, Chuck Berry), K. D. Lang, etc.,

-Nam

The Rolling Stones were a great country band.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Nam

Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Nam

I've delivered a calf once. Had to stick both hands inside the cow up to my elbows. It was disgusting.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Nam on July 30, 2014, 11:57:47 PM
I've delivered a calf once. Had to stick both hands inside the cow up to my elbows. It was disgusting.

-Nam
Well don't have a cow, man!
PZ Myers

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Johan

Quote from: Nam on July 28, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
You do realize rock is a mixture of jazz, blues, country, and r&b, swing, etc., right? Without any of those, rock probably wouldn't exist.
You do realize one does not need to know about or like or care at all about the roots of something in order to like that something right? He likes rock. Its a pretty simple statement. Why shit all over it?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful