Rate the latest movie you've seen.

Started by GalacticBusDriver, February 16, 2013, 12:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Yesterday I watched a good spoof of superhero movies, called Squid Man. It's not an award winner, but it was fun to watch, so I enjoyed it.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I just finished a movie on Creature Features called Freaked that was totally bonkers! It had quite a few famous actors, like Brook Shields, Bobcat Goldthwaite, Randy Quaid and others. It was pretty gross, but fun anyway.
Now I can finish watching Psyborgs: Galactic Conquest, and I'll let you know how that one turns out. From what I've seen of it so far it looks like one of those movies that is so bad that it's good.
🤪
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Try to find "Demon Baby". (Set in New Orleans IIRC. (In case there are more than one by that name.))
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I finished watching Psyborgs: Galactic Conquest, and I was right, it's so bad that it's good! In fact, it was pretty hilarious, and it even had some good special effects.
Now I'll go see if I can find Demon Baby.
God Not Found

the_antithesis

You know, Alex Winter recently produced a movie called Destroy All Neighbors which is a zombie horror movie about prog rock that some have said is in a similar vein to Freaked.

Freaked was originally going to be a straight-up horror movie starring the Butthole Surfers, but plans changed.

Unbeliever

Freaked was really funny, but I mostly watch Creature Features just because Tangella is so cute. 😍
God Not Found