Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

QuoteThe sudden appearance of the English army caught the Norwegians by surprise. The English advance was then delayed by the need to pass through the choke-point presented by the bridge itself. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle has it that a giant Norse axeman (possibly armed with a Dane Axe) blocked the narrow crossing and single-handedly held up the entire English army. The story is that this axeman cut down up to 40 Englishmen and was defeated only when an English soldier floated under the bridge in a half-barrel and thrust his spear through the planks in the bridge, mortally wounding the axeman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stamford_Bridge

Baruch

And later, King Harold got a sty in his eye, I mean arrow!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

The Babylonian Bee is legitimately funny sometimes.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cassia

Somehow sneak the vaccine into mY Pillows, Natural Light beer, Skoal, and holy water. That should cover 90% of them.

Baruch

Only anti-vaxxers are funny?  I don't find them funny at all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

In New Episode, The Mandalorian Has To Protect Baby Yoda From Being Ruined By Rian Johnson

"An increasingly deranged Johnson corners the Mandalorian and suggests that maybe in one episode Baby Yoda could just be suddenly killed off with no resolution to who he was."

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-new-episode-the-mandalorian-has-to-protect-baby-yoda-from-being-ruined-by-rian-johnson?utm_content=buffer79f56&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer&fbclid=IwAR0kECjECOMN1vXJynJqB-LAXmow3C-g0gGBuqykYDzRQGDjOdGHNYQoajE
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

I don't think it was meant that way though. 3 pumps as in amount of 3 pumps of semen? Like we pump soap in our hands while washing? LOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Yes.  And there is a very common saying in the US that a guy lacking bedroom stamina is a "two pump chump".