Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on November 11, 2021, 10:47:56 PM

I liked this, but in the merging of our record collections, there was quite a bit of overlap, even though she is 5 years younger than I.

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cassia

I guess I was moving too slow this morning..they were circling up above.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

That is true.  The most deadly condition we can have  is life--it will surely result in death.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 13, 2021, 04:47:16 PM
That is true.  The most deadly condition we can have  is life--it will surely result in death.

If we had lived up to ten thousand, we would have looked the life the same.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 14, 2021, 02:57:47 AM
If we had lived up to ten thousand, we would have looked the life the same.
Immortality should be used as the ultimate punishment. Nathan Brazil was a very bored god, one willing to turn the universe off.
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 14, 2021, 07:37:01 AM
Immortality should be used as the ultimate punishment. Nathan Brazil was a very bored god, one willing to turn the universe off.

LOL, yeah. And I've just meant thousands of years. It's nothing.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 14, 2021, 09:12:29 AM
LOL, yeah. And I've just meant thousands of years. It's nothing.
Faustian Catch 22, yeah. I would go for it if I could flush the memory bank every few thousand years, say into a computer that would remember it for me wholesale. [snicker]
PZ Myers