News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Well, it beats nothing.  Putting the research into action is best, though.  Scientia potentia est.

Mr.Obvious

Sorry, but as an atheist, I don't believe in demigods. So I can't read what Hercules is saying there.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 09, 2021, 02:34:16 PM

Well, it beats nothing.  Putting the research into action is best, though.  Scientia potentia est.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 09, 2021, 02:34:16 PM

The funniest part of this joke is the idea of Sorbo having atheist friends. As if he'd allow them to enter his echo chamber.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Either Halloween is going to be normal again, or I'm going to cosplay as Cillian Murphy from 28 Days Later, except it won't be cosplay.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 10, 2021, 12:58:30 AM... Either Halloween is going to be normal again, or I'm going to cosplay as Cillian Murphy from 28 Days Later, except it won't be cosplay.

That sounds good as cosplay. It's also very economical. I wuv dat movie. That movie was my hope that in the near future somebody was likely to make something like The Walking Dead and it came true. Pretty much my only hope that came true, but it is OK. Better than none, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

Ha, I knew it. I'm bisexual!

E: I'm an ambivert.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 link=topic=5832.msg1302175#msg1302175 date=1628790889

img]https://i.imgur.com/dYvoT6bl.jpg[/img]
QuoteRaymond Luxury Yacht (pronounced ‘Throatwobbler Mangrove’) is a fictional character from the TV show Monty Python's Flying Circus, portrayed by Graham Chapman. Raymond appears in the second series episodes "It's a Living" and "How to Recognise Different Parts of the Body". He is best remembered for his extremely large polystyrene nose.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on August 12, 2021, 02:58:12 PM

At this point I'm not convinced that a good 25% of the population wouldn't plow on ahead strictly out of "principle".
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on August 12, 2021, 06:27:00 PM
At this point I'm not convinced that a good 25% of the population wouldn't plow on ahead strictly out of "principle".
"I aint scared of no water.  A little water's never hurt anyone."
"I don't know anyone who's driven their car off a bridge, so it must be a hoax created by the deep state"

Gawdzilla Sama

The Clintons must be abusing children on the other side of that river.
PZ Myers