News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

"They're pants, not a chandelier." Wade Wilson.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sal1981

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on May 08, 2020, 01:58:31 PM

That one is too painful to be funny :(. Hate seeing art destroyed for no reason.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on May 08, 2020, 06:49:45 PM
Primitivism foreva.

Monkeys don't evolve, they just toss poo.  They have no potential to become uber-menschen.  Dolphins on the other hand ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on May 08, 2020, 08:45:18 PM
Monkeys don't evolve, they just toss poo.  They have no potential to become uber-menschen.  Dolphins on the other hand ...
I beg your pardon. All living things have evolved to this point. You can't predict where some apes will go in the future.

But you miss the obvious successor to humans, the racoon. Dolphins will never use fire insofar as I can see.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 09, 2020, 05:37:00 AM
I beg your pardon. All living things have evolved to this point. You can't predict where some apes will go in the future.

But you miss the obvious successor to humans, the racoon. Dolphins will never use fire insofar as I can see.

Racoons have little hands.  They will evolve into a race of lock picks ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on May 09, 2020, 12:35:57 PM
Racoons have little hands.  They will evolve into a race of lock picks ;-)
I thought they had evolved those hands to pick the noses of short-faced cave bears?
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 09, 2020, 12:37:40 PM
I thought they had evolved those hands to pick the noses of short-faced cave bears?

That is what the short-faced cave bears want the raccoons to think!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on May 09, 2020, 12:45:17 PM
That is what the short-faced cave bears want the raccoons to think!
They wouldn't notice a 'coon.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers