News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 29, 2019, 05:30:56 PM

Apparently, some people thought this was true.

Sometimes, you can fool all of the people all of the time.  But you have to be a Republican and only count fooling your base...  Which seems to work.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hijiri Byakuren

There are many reasons I dislike summer, but the biggest one is that I'm allergic to sunlight. I'm not kidding, intense sunlight gives me the itchiest rash on my arms and hands I've ever experienced. Sunscreen doesn't help. It's hell.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 31, 2019, 10:17:11 AM
There are many reasons I dislike summer, but the biggest one is that I'm allergic to sunlight. I'm not kidding, intense sunlight gives me the itchiest rash on my arms and hands I've ever experienced. Sunscreen doesn't help. It's hell.

I get itchy pink patches on my arms when I work outside.  But I refuse to be stopped.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hydra009

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 31, 2019, 10:17:11 AMThere are many reasons I dislike summer, but the biggest one is that I'm allergic to sunlight.
Undead?

Hijiri Byakuren

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 01, 2019, 06:24:32 PM

Male academics already ruined English once, but female academics want to double down.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

It's viral marketing for the new Godzilla movie. Hyperthesaurus is one of the Big G's enemies.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 01, 2019, 07:43:14 PM
It's viral marketing for the new Godzilla movie. Hyperthesaurus is one of the Big G's enemies.
Yeah, remember the scene where one of Ghidorah's heads gets ripped off, and it starts to grow back, but instead of another head it's [REDACTED]

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 01, 2019, 08:58:18 PM
Yeah, remember the scene where one of Ghidorah's heads gets ripped off, and it starts to grow back, but instead of another head it's [REDACTED]
Another case of the little head(s) thinking for the big one.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

I've received these at work, so I can confirm this is true.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Must be a Democrat doing it.  They are more ignorant of money than Republicans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 31, 2019, 10:17:11 AM

A lot of people don't get what kind of a torment that is my fellow vampire. You are lcuky, you live in forest region. I live in one of the sunniest places in Northern Hemisphere! And the hell door is opening wiiiide... 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp