News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: stromboli on April 09, 2016, 09:45:21 AM
The picture on the right is me. Hippies are all dead or running corporations. I have a "friend with benefits" that has a connection. Apparently gay people are more connected than heteros.
No joke: I had someone who apparently works in the film industry offer me a job if I would only give him fellatio. I have a little more integrity than that...and also I highly doubt he works in the film industry.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

aitm

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on April 09, 2016, 02:52:29 PM
No joke: I had someone who apparently works in the film industry offer me a job if I would only give him fellatio. I have a little more integrity than that...and also I highly doubt he works in the film industry.

I got pretty drunk one night and a gay friend convinced me that gays give the best head….he was certainly right about that. But I have never felt the urge to experience it again. I could not imagine using whatever power I had to initiate any type of sex let alone gay sex. Hey make no mistake, I am a male pig, I have thought about telling the gal she could get the job by dropping to her knees…..alas…never actually made it out of the mind. All those good times I could have had if I had been religious, republican or gotdamn commie……hehehehe
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 09, 2016, 09:50:54 AM
Okay then, I need a dozen "high octane" cookies, please.

Wait a few months. They might be for sale near you.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on April 09, 2016, 03:17:05 PM
Wait a few months. They might be for sale near you.
Don't tease an old man, he might have a Glock.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

stromboli

Stromboli he brings you this for your pleasure. Bottom right, eh?

Hydra009

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 13, 2016, 12:35:59 PM

Stromboli he brings you this for your pleasure. Bottom right, eh?
I love you.

-Sent from your mom