The FSM wishes you a Merry Christmas

Started by josephpalazzo, December 02, 2013, 07:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

On Earth followers of The Celestial Teapot are expected to drink from the simplest of teacups, so that they may give tea to those who lack. Only through a humble life of tea drinking may one enter the land of fine china and even finer tea. I pray that you will someday be brewed in the tea of truth.

Also please remember to send 10% of your income to The Celestial Teapot. As Its representative on Earth, you may send your donations directly to me. The Celestial Teapot prefers cash, but money orders and credit cards are also acceptable.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

Fuck tea. There needs to be a god that centers around coffee, my main addiction. If I'm gonna be imbibing the brew, I might as well worship it.
HAIL STARBUCKUS!

Or in APA's case, the lesser god Folgericus.  :-D

This thread has inspired me to buy a big steel colander. I might be adding to my "Happy Saturnalia" with a little FSM imagery.

josephpalazzo

Nothing can be beat the FSM for three reasons:

1) it flies,
2) it's a monster... everybody loves a monster,
3) it tastes good.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"Nothing can be beat the FSM for three reasons:

1) it flies,
3) it tastes good.
Well you have 1.5 of those right. It does fly and it is a monster, but I don't like monsters and spaghetti after being airborne for a set amount of time can't be very good. It gets all cold and dried out. That seems kind of nasty. I wouldn't want to eat that.

gregm766

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"Nothing can be beat the FSM for three reasons:

1) it flies,
3) it tastes good.

4) Pirates!!!

It has pirates!

Hydra009

Don't forget beer volcano and a stripper factory!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Hydra009"stripper factory!
Where can I find one of these?