News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Levels of Consciousness

Started by pumita92, April 03, 2021, 11:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: pumita92 on April 05, 2021, 05:24:24 AM

Nobody changed my mind. I did not subscribe to any philosophy. I only experienced SEEING from a higher level of consciousness, SEEING catalyzed an experience of self-realization which utterly transformed my life in an indescribably beautiful way that I never knew was possible. I went from feeling insecure, bitter, and angry to feeling forgiving, loving, secure, caring without ever having to exert change in myself. The change was instant and automatic as a result of the shift in my level of consciousness.

My relationships flourished, I finally found a feeling of home within myself. Everything I felt I was missing I found in the depths of my own consciousness. And I know that EVERYONE can find that too because we are all connected to the same SPIRIT. Truth is NEVER held away from you, it is only OBSCURED by conditioned thought patterns that prevent you from moving up into higher levels of consciousness. Allow those painful thought patterns to fall away and you will find yourself gently rising into new levels of SEEING.
You did not exactly tell us who you are nor how you got to where you are.  You don't subscribe to any philosophy???  Of course you do.  It is called Gnosticism. Both you and Paul (of the bible) are sick with it.  Read only what Paul writes in the NT, and your condition is fully described.   You are a theist who worships Knowing; it is far superior to understanding and data.  Just let go and let god.  I tried that.  And, in a way, that did lead to a gnosis.  I did come to a 'knowing' of sorts.  I now fully think or know, that empirical data is the key to understanding the world outside and the world inside.  I know what the universe is and I know how I best interact with it.  (But I'm open to suggestion).  So you see, your Knowing is nothing new--it is probably the oldest form of christianity that we are aware of.  And it is no more relevant then than it is now.  But as I have said, if it lets you sleep at night, go for it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

I must admit a certain sadness when these loonies show up with their “new found” ideas on how they can separate the human animal from all animals by suggesting “we” have a connection with the universe or some other kind of whacky presence. Perhaps they are embarrassed by the primal actions of humans, our seeming inability to rise as a mass of humanity to a greater creature than we are. Perhaps they find defecation a disgusting event not worthy of humans and therefore decide to invent, like religion, some grand scheme in which separate “us” from lowly animals.

It is not enough to understand and appreciate the grandness of evolution, but to create a separate identity that grants us, and only us, a certain cosmic oneness with the very thing that knows nothing of our existence, cannot know nothing of our existence and even if it could, would not care of our existence. But preach on child, make yourself think your existence is greater than the squirrel or jellyfish. You have convinced yourself. The rest of the universe is not impressed with your self proclaimed grandness, indeed it is even unaware of your existence and when our time passes, will not even know it, nor care, it’s indifference is what makes life the even more spectacular.
Perhaps you should spend what time you have understanding the life around you, instead of making up incredulous ways to elevate yourself above them.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cassia

Yeah, we monkeys sure like to talk ourselves up, don't we...My prediction is that self awareness may be helpful for a short while for developing cooperation in relatively physically weak evolutionary branches but at some point the beetles, dragonflies, rodents, fish and crocodilians will still be doing their thing (and in better shape) in our absence. Our entire existence is a momentary blip and we have caused massive havoc and extinctions.  

pumita92

Quote from: aitm on April 05, 2021, 09:41:45 AM
I must admit a certain sadness when these loonies show up with their “new found” ideas on how they can separate the human animal from all animals by suggesting “we” have a connection with the universe or some other kind of whacky presence. Perhaps they are embarrassed by the primal actions of humans, our seeming inability to rise as a mass of humanity to a greater creature than we are. Perhaps they find defecation a disgusting event not worthy of humans and therefore decide to invent, like religion, some grand scheme in which separate “us” from lowly animals.

It is not enough to understand and appreciate the grandness of evolution, but to create a separate identity that grants us, and only us, a certain cosmic oneness with the very thing that knows nothing of our existence, cannot know nothing of our existence and even if it could, would not care of our existence. But preach on child, make yourself think your existence is greater than the squirrel or jellyfish. You have convinced yourself. The rest of the universe is not impressed with your self proclaimed grandness, indeed it is even unaware of your existence and when our time passes, will not even know it, nor care, it’s indifference is what makes life the even more spectacular.
Perhaps you should spend what time you have understanding the life around you, instead of making up incredulous ways to elevate yourself above them.

It is your OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS that are creating the loneliness and despair you experience.

You are a being of a HIGH level of consciousness contaminated with thinking from a LOW level of consciousness.

Release the LOW level of consciousness thoughts and you will automatically return to WISDOM. WISDOM is an expression of a deeper mind IN YOU. You do not need to make up a voice, you only need to surrender the LOW level of consciousness thinking as it occurs to you to do so.

Resisting the impulse to release low level of consciousness thinking creates emotional turmoil. It is, in fact, the ONLY thing that creates emotional turmoil. In the releasing of a painful stimulus, you return to wellness. In the releasing of painful thinking, you return to peace and contentment.

All you need to do is SEE that. You are NOT those lower level of consciousness thought patterns. They pass IN you momentarily but they are NOT you.

Contentment, truth, happiness - this is all found from a POSITIVE FEELING. You must release negative thought as you notice it - and you notice it via the feeling. As you release negative thought you will return to a POSITIVE FEELING. True Wisdom emanates from within your own consciousness via a positive feeling.

aitm

You missed your decade by 60 years. In the 60’s lots of drug addled thought of the same nonsense you think you are privy too. Get over yourself. No one here is buying your “new” way. Maybe go to “exdruggies.com”..they will appreciate your vast and enlightening jibber jabber.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

pumita92

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 05, 2021, 09:07:30 AM
You did not exactly tell us who you are nor how you got to where you are.  You don't subscribe to any philosophy???  Of course you do.  It is called Gnosticism. Both you and Paul (of the bible) are sick with it.  Read only what Paul writes in the NT, and your condition is fully described.   You are a theist who worships Knowing; it is far superior to understanding and data.  Just let go and let god.  I tried that.  And, in a way, that did lead to a gnosis.  I did come to a 'knowing' of sorts.  I now fully think or know, that empirical data is the key to understanding the world outside and the world inside.  I know what the universe is and I know how I best interact with it.  (But I'm open to suggestion).  So you see, your Knowing is nothing new--it is probably the oldest form of christianity that we are aware of.  And it is no more relevant then than it is now.  But as I have said, if it lets you sleep at night, go for it.

I have told you, and you listen, but you do not LISTEN. You are only listening to your own ego as you perceive these words. Look BEYOND the words and you will understand. You are trapped inside your own ego's thought patterns. SEE beyond THOUGHT and you will find all the freedom and contentment you can ever dream of.

You say "I'm not hearing anything new". Of course you are not hearing anything new! You are unable to see anything new in these words because YOU are not HEARING. You are merely listening to the old. If you LOOK for the new, you will FIND the new.

It takes a huge amount of willingness to look beyond the ego's thought patterns. This is something we struggle with because we are so identified with its thought patterns. They are familiar to us. They are the thoughts we've thunk for years, decades even. But they are old, weary, and drain us of the life energy we long for.

Even as you read this message you believe it is an attack. Listen carefully! It is not YOUR belief that this message is an attack, it is the EGO'S THOUGHT PATTERNS that paint this message out to be an attack. You are identified with the ego's thought patterns and so you feel attacked personally. It is merely a mistake in identification.

This message is not an attack. This is a message of Love. Truly.

But you cannot HEAR that because you only hear. You cannot SEE the Love in this message because you are seeing it through the lens of your own conditioned thought patterns. Thus you are trapped. But you are ONLY trapped in THOUGHT. And so the power is yours.

There is not one person in this entire thread who HEARS. Not a single person. In fact, it is EXTREMELY uncommon for me to come across someone who HEARS. HEARING takes great willingness and courage. People who HEAR move into KNOWING almost instantly. People who have the courage to HEAR don't spend one more moment in the grips of loneliness, despair, anger of the ego's thought patterns. They move instantly into love and contentment because they SEE what is creating their negative experience of life: THOUGHT.

You cannot SEE that these words are pointing to a place inside of you where you will find FREEDOM from all your troubles. Your relationship troubles, your financial troubles, your pain. Within you, there is a key that unlocks a new reality. In this new reality, life is effortless and beautiful. It is a joy in which gratitude is the default emotion. Spontaneous ideas occur to you in perfect synchrony with all of creation. It is a MIND synchronized with CREATION. It is a life of endless emanation of insight, wisdom, joy, and love.

While we live in the grips of the illusion of thought, this seems like a pipe dream. You will NEVER be able to dull the seeker in you until you find the Truth.

But if you discover how to HEAR, you can reach a higher level of consciousness where SEEING is possible.

All philosophy is of the conditioned mind. I am speaking to an UNCONDITIONED space that cannot be programmed because it emanates directly from Life itself.

I am speaking to the LIVING SPIRIT WITHIN YOU which transcends the computer-like patterns of the ego's thought system. I am speaking to the deeper part of you that ALREADY KNOWS there is more to life than meets the eye.

You have spent your whole life in a conditioned thought system that has jailed you in an illusion. You see evidence for the jail around you. You have felt miserable from it. It has brought you pain, loneliness, anxiety, depression, and despair. This need not be. You have the key to freedom. You have the ticket to bring you home. There is hope for a new life. But you must know that a new life doesn't evolve through TIME, it evolves through THOUGHT.

Only when one begins to not value the old does one begin to see anew.

And believe me when I say you will only find pain and loneliness in the old.

pumita92

Quote from: aitm on April 06, 2021, 08:52:11 AM
You missed your decade by 60 years. In the 60’s lots of drug addled thought of the same nonsense you think you are privy too. Get over yourself. No one here is buying your “new” way. Maybe go to “exdruggies.com”..they will appreciate your vast and enlightening jibber jabber.

I am not arguing with you. I am not fighting with you. I am merely pointing a new way to those who want to live a happy, beautiful, and insightful life. I will never give up on you either because I know every reply like this you write is merely you showing me the thought patterns that are troubling you. And I see right through them every time. I know YOU are beyond them. Even if you don't know that yet. Even though you may still identify with those thought patterns.

I have compassion for you. I have been there myself. I have dealt with ego thought patterns and I know how painful it is. I know how they seem to engulf you and jail you to the point where you feel like you ARE them. I know what it's like to feel lonely and jailed within a thought system and not even realize it's my own thoughts that are troubling me. I know what it's like to feel consumed by anger.

I don't feel insulted by anything you say because I know those thought patterns, and they don't scare me or make me feel insecure in any way.

They are nothing.

I know you are asking for help in the best way you can. You do not need to acknowledge this. In fact, I expect you to actively resist it because that's exactly what those ego thought patterns do. They fight for space in your mind and cause you pain while they do that.

But listen carefully: Your mind is no home for thought patterns that bring you pain. Your happiness is unconditional, and when the mind is clean, in the absence of those lower thought patterns, you will find what you've been looking for your whole life. In a tranquil mind, you will find peace. And in that peace, you will be able to think in a whole new way you have long forgotten. You will find beauty, you will find security, you will find happiness again. I promise you.

SGOS

This guy doesn't quit. I'm sitting here laughing.  It's like going to a comedy club.  It takes talent to take some mundane thoughts from a drug trip and turn it into a routine, but eventually one must take a bow and leave the stage to make room for the next act.  I appreciate a good show, and I don't mind an encore or two, but eventually, I need other stimulation.

SGOS

When is it time for the stripper to come out?

pumita92

Quote from: SGOS on April 06, 2021, 09:47:23 AM
This guy doesn't quit. I'm sitting here laughing.  It's like going to a comedy club.  It takes talent to take some mundane thoughts from a drug trip and turn it into a routine, but eventually one must take a bow and leave the stage to make room for the next act.  I appreciate a good show, and I don't mind an encore or two, but eventually, I need other stimulation.

They are mundane thoughts to you because you are not SEEING them for what they are, you are seeing them as shadows of the past. If you could truly SEE, they would bring beauty & happiness to you.

You are bored of your own stale old thoughts.

You are bored of the routine of your own thought patterns.

Every interaction, every word, every action is an opportunity to see new, but you prefer to hold onto the past. This is what creates your boredom.

There is a space in you where new thoughts, new perspectives, new insights, new ways of viewing life can radically change your life. When you choose to see creation from that space, you will be entertained for the rest of your life. You will never feel bored, ever again. The simplest things in life will bring you great joy.

SGOS

Quote from: pumita92 on April 06, 2021, 10:04:45 AM
They are mundane thoughts to you because you are not SEEING them for what they are, you are seeing them as shadows of the past.
No, I think I'm seeing someone's drug trip.

You are bored of your own stale old thoughts.
No, I'm pretty sure I'm bored with you.

You are bored of the routine of your own thought patterns.
No, I'm waiting for the stripper, or I'm out of here.

There is a space in you where new thoughts, new perspectives, new insights, new ways of viewing life can radically change your life. When you choose to see creation from that space, you will be entertained for the rest of your life. You will never feel bored, ever again. The simplest things in life will bring you great joy.
A better life through chemicals.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pumita92 on April 06, 2021, 09:00:08 AM
I have told you, and you listen, but you do not LISTEN. You are only listening to your own ego as you perceive these words. Look BEYOND the words and you will understand. You are trapped inside your own ego's thought patterns. SEE beyond THOUGHT and you will find all the freedom and contentment you can ever dream of.

You say "I'm not hearing anything new". Of course you are not hearing anything new! You are unable to see anything new in these words because YOU are not HEARING. You are merely listening to the old. If you LOOK for the new, you will FIND the new.

It takes a huge amount of willingness to look beyond the ego's thought patterns. This is something we struggle with because we are so identified with its thought patterns. They are familiar to us. They are the thoughts we've thunk for years, decades even. But they are old, weary, and drain us of the life energy we long for.

Even as you read this message you believe it is an attack. Listen carefully! It is not YOUR belief that this message is an attack, it is the EGO'S THOUGHT PATTERNS that paint this message out to be an attack. You are identified with the ego's thought patterns and so you feel attacked personally. It is merely a mistake in identification.

This message is not an attack. This is a message of Love. Truly.

But you cannot HEAR that because you only hear. You cannot SEE the Love in this message because you are seeing it through the lens of your own conditioned thought patterns. Thus you are trapped. But you are ONLY trapped in THOUGHT. And so the power is yours.

There is not one person in this entire thread who HEARS. Not a single person. In fact, it is EXTREMELY uncommon for me to come across someone who HEARS. HEARING takes great willingness and courage. People who HEAR move into KNOWING almost instantly. People who have the courage to HEAR don't spend one more moment in the grips of loneliness, despair, anger of the ego's thought patterns. They move instantly into love and contentment because they SEE what is creating their negative experience of life: THOUGHT.

You cannot SEE that these words are pointing to a place inside of you where you will find FREEDOM from all your troubles. Your relationship troubles, your financial troubles, your pain. Within you, there is a key that unlocks a new reality. In this new reality, life is effortless and beautiful. It is a joy in which gratitude is the default emotion. Spontaneous ideas occur to you in perfect synchrony with all of creation. It is a MIND synchronized with CREATION. It is a life of endless emanation of insight, wisdom, joy, and love.

While we live in the grips of the illusion of thought, this seems like a pipe dream. You will NEVER be able to dull the seeker in you until you find the Truth.

But if you discover how to HEAR, you can reach a higher level of consciousness where SEEING is possible.

All philosophy is of the conditioned mind. I am speaking to an UNCONDITIONED space that cannot be programmed because it emanates directly from Life itself.

I am speaking to the LIVING SPIRIT WITHIN YOU which transcends the computer-like patterns of the ego's thought system. I am speaking to the deeper part of you that ALREADY KNOWS there is more to life than meets the eye.

You have spent your whole life in a conditioned thought system that has jailed you in an illusion. You see evidence for the jail around you. You have felt miserable from it. It has brought you pain, loneliness, anxiety, depression, and despair. This need not be. You have the key to freedom. You have the ticket to bring you home. There is hope for a new life. But you must know that a new life doesn't evolve through TIME, it evolves through THOUGHT.

Only when one begins to not value the old does one begin to see anew.

And believe me when I say you will only find pain and loneliness in the old.
Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence.  Pete fell off.  Who was left?  You, apparently.  On and on and on..............................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cassia

Yeah, right? there is no balance, no dark side, no ying and yang. Just happy, happy, happy !!!

Well I embrace the darkness, I revel in it. I own the pain and rejoice in how life ends and thus has worth. The creatures that consume each other in a deadly dance all day and all night, the bacteria that infects the wound, even the mindless sheep (nuff said) are all part of this shit show. I love it all. You SEE.

Sorry, but not everybody can be a half wit.

Cassia

Half a million people just died in the US alone, mostly because of delusional shit heads. Tired of them.

aitm

It’s certainly easy to sit in your room with a hit of lsd bouncing around your brain, smelling incense, looking a the fan go round and round as if my magic, staring at a picture of the cosmos, imagining you are one with it, feeling love and dissipating hate and fear, and feeling the energy of the cosmos vibrating in your loins. But, at some time, you have to leave the room, rejoin the real world, go to work, if you even have a job, deal with people...but please share your idyllic thoughts with them all day, constantly remind them of their anger and hatred, preach love all day....but by all means...send us the video...LOL. 🤣