Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Re: Desktop Thread!

Started by wolf39us, August 13, 2013, 06:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Are you on bakabt by chance? LOL

PickelledEggs

When I log back in to my Ubuntu partition I'll screenshot it. My windows one is pretty ordinary looking. I just use it for games.

wolf39us

how?  it's a private server...  Please tell me! :-)

PickelledEggs

Here is my desktop. I love FEZ :-D

wolf39us

Farroc

Disgusting and pathetic. Clicking away your dignity and having anime backgrounds just so your desktop can be pleasant looking. I hope you realize how degenerate this behavior is. Having anime characters on your siggy and desktop devalues your character, and strips you of your dignity. Someone with good character wouldn't wouldn't have anime pictures as they're signature and desktop background. But if you're worth anything, you'll just brush off my post. There's no reason to be offended. You pathetic scumbag.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Hijiri Byakuren

Never bring an argument to another thread. I don't care how much you hate the guy, it's just not worth the shitstorm.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

wolf39us

Yeah it worked for the movie I'm downloading now Wrath of the Ninja (1988)

I'll check my ratio after

Farroc

I have a right to voice my opinion. And it my opinion that having anime related pictures is disgusting, and degrading.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

wolf39us

no, you are purposely taking what is going on in a different thread to voice an opinion that you are only holding in spite.

And, it's de-railing

Hijiri Byakuren

*ahem* Actually on topic...

The computer I use for browsing is nothing special. It still uses Vista, it's not particularly powerful, but it handles most of my browsing and communication needs.
[attachment=1:2d6yg6fm]Capture.JPG[/attachment:2d6yg6fm]

My media laptop is much more powerful, though. It runs all of my games, and I use a second monitor for video sites such as YouTube, and occasionally for browsing.
[attachment=0:2d6yg6fm]Capture1.GIF[/attachment:2d6yg6fm]

And here's a picture I took of the whole setup a couple months ago:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

So wait. I thought torrents aren't safe anymore? you know... with the NSA and everything. Is it not that bad for anime?

wolf39us

it's not that bad at all... idk where you got the idea that torrents aren't safe :-)

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "wolf39us"it's not that bad at all... idk where you got the idea that torrents aren't safe :-)
I actually thought they were for the longest time. it wasn't until i had a conversation with my cousin's husband that he said they can still track you. I went and signed up with a usenet server lol

Usenet is actually pretty cool... other than the monthly charge. REALLY fast downloads and you can set up rss so it auto downloads when new things show up.

PickelledEggs

QuoteI doubt they give a shit about Japanese cartoons.
From what I've heard you can use OpenBSD and FOSS software, encrypt the shit out of everything, tunnel everything through VPN, line your walls with tinfoil etc. I figure it's pretty hard to cover your tracks completely.

lol yea, I doubt they care about anything that they aren't making money off of