News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Refugee Crisis

Started by stromboli, September 01, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

QuoteFive counter-protests in support of migrants saw a turn-out of around 800 people, despite organisers' hopes that several thousand would attend.

Those people who are demonstrating in favor of migrants should be taken at their word.

Assign to them each a dozen migrants to their homes at their own expense.
Feed them, house them, they are now your responsibility. Thank you so much.

I am sure they will be all to happy to look after the migrants.

josephpalazzo

I'm not sure if these numbers are correct, "5000 anti-immigration protesters versus 800 pro-immigrant protesters", or representative of the mood amongst the German population, but if that is true, Merkel is in deep trouble.

pr126

Merkel doesn't care.
Another possibility is that she has no say in the matter.
Other players could be pulling the strings.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on November 08, 2015, 11:26:57 AM
Merkel doesn't care.
Another possibility is that she has no say in the matter.
Other players could be pulling the strings.

The next German federal election is to be held in the fall of 2017. But should Merkel's grand coalition fail a confidence motion, these elections could take place earlier. If the present confrontation between pro- and anti-migration groups accelerates, I don't see how she would survive such a motion.

pr126

source

QuoteThe following video is a compilation of footage related to the European “migration” crisis taken in the last five or six years. I’ve seen most of these clips before, and Vlad and I have done our own subtitled versions of some of them. The person who put the video together recommends that viewers download it and mirror it, because it probably won’t stay up on YouTube for very long.

Yes, I know it’s got a section with Nick Griffin ranting on about Zionists and banks and whatnot. But not counting that, it’s a pretty good collage of what’s been going on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Baruch

Too bad UKIP dirtied it up ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Germany Changing Christian Holiday To Not Offend Muslims

QuoteIn order to accommodate and not offend all the Muslim refugees pouring into Germany, officials want to ban the celebration of Saint Martin’s Day.  This Christian holiday honors a Roman soldier, turned monk, who as legend tells gave his military cloak, ripping it in two, to a freezing beggar. This merciful act has inspired the holiday and now it is in political correct limbo.

seems that a celebration that teaches mercy and generosity would be a wonderful tool to teach newly arrived immigrants the same attributes.  To share with Islamic children the beauty of humanity and caring, through this holiday of lanterns and hope, should be an acceptable practice and not one deemed as inappropriate.

Yet, common sense does not guide the left but rather feelings and they feel that abolishing or renaming this holiday would be a better choice for the new comers, because the citizens of the country don’t count, nor does keeping a sixth century tradition matter either.

Primary schools and kindergartens in Germany are abolishing a Christian celebration and changing it into a generic “festival of lights” so as not to offend the hundreds of thousands of Muslim migrants pouring into the country.

Several daycare centers in Düsseldorf have abolished the festival altogether out of “consideration for the refugees,” a decision that has prompted fierce criticism from head teachers at other schools in the region.

Leftist German politician, Rüdiger Sagel, believes one should not impose Christianity on Muslims, yet by banning this holiday, Islam is being imposed upon Christians and the German culture.

I don't see any problems. Clearly they must have missed Barack Obama's Cairo speech:

“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

“Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

“Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism â€" it is an important part of promoting peace.”

A happy Christmas. No, scrap that. I mean Eid Mubarak.

josephpalazzo

pr126

It is called preemptive dhimmitude.
Where non Muslims adopt subservience to their Masters even before being asked.

It is fine, they'll have to get used to it. Better sooner than later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFb7cmFsPoc

"We are equal under the Law."
But not under Allah's law. The only one that counts.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on November 10, 2015, 01:18:18 PM

Where non Muslims adopt subservience to their Masters even before being asked.

It is fine, they'll have to get used to it. Better sooner than later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFb7cmFsPoc

"We are equal under the Law."
But not under Allah's law. The only one that counts.

The best bet for Europe against Islamization is secularism. Not only does it guarantee that all religions are tolerated but if the secular institutions are well entrenched in the host country, it is a bulwark against Sharia law.

pr126

Will not work under aggressive Islam.
There is also demographics at play. In years to come, Muslims will be the majority.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on November 10, 2015, 02:57:31 PM
There is also demographics at play. In years to come, Muslims will be the majority.

If Sharia law is never allowed to begin with the new arrivals then by the 2nd or 3rd generation comes around, fewer among them will want Sharia law as it would then be a total unknown to them.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 10, 2015, 02:57:31 PM

No need for democracy.  Europeans ruled S Africa for 350 years.

"Leftist German politician, Rüdiger Sagel, believes one should not impose Christianity on Muslims, yet by banning this holiday, Islam is being imposed upon Christians and the German culture." ... I disagree.  Laicity is being imposed, as it theoretically is done in France.  Germans should welcome this ... they need to work without holidays ... for the good of the Reich ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.