News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

And how come there's a grand canyon gift shop right next to the grand canyon?

Checkmate, atheists.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on Today at 06:17:37 AM

And how come there's a grand canyon gift shop right next to the grand canyon?

Checkmate, atheists.
I swear, social media gives me the impression that people are just getting stupider by the moment. I know this is untrue, however I do think this shift to embrace one's stupidity as something positive is new.

Gawdzilla Sama

My hillbilly cousins are on social media all the time demanding that "America clean-up its act!!!!!!!" (I counted the exclamation points to make sure I got the right number.)

Meanwhile, at least one of them a week gets busted for making meth in their barns or out-buildings.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Well, at least they're interested in chemistry! 🥸
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on Today at 08:07:51 AMMy hillbilly cousins are on social media all the time demanding that "America clean-up its act!!!!!!!" (I counted the exclamation points to make sure I got the right number.)

Meanwhile, at least one of them a week gets busted for making meth in their barns or out-buildings.
Farm-to-tablet.  :P

the_antithesis

Tablet? They should get a smart phone.

Unbeliever

Smart phones probably make them feel dumb...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman