News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Homo Role Call

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, November 13, 2013, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

We has haven't done one of these in a while so I figured I'd do one. We need to know who the dirty sodomites are so we can [s:2vkf1mg8]get laid[/s:2vkf1mg8] minister to them in private. So get in here!

[youtube:2vkf1mg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5eLcm4X6t8[/youtube:2vkf1mg8]

Other members of the lgbt spectrum also welcome.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Why am I picturing the Mouseketeers all in drag rattling off names?
Mouseketeer Homo role call count off now! :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

Can't even fantasize gay. I tried, nothing.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "stromboli"Can't even fantasize gay. I tried, nothing.
You TRIED fantasizing gay? What did you do exactly? This oughta be interesting. Please don't tell us it involved a 2 foot cucumber and a hamster and an empty toilet paper roll. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

StupidWiz

... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

The Skeletal Atheist

As I said, all members of the LGBT spectrum are welcome!

Mermaid

Skeletal, I think I love you a little. Which is awkward because I think I have the wrong plumbing. You crack me the f*ck up.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Mermaid"Which is awkward because I think I have the wrong plumbing.
There's an app for that. :)
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

non-gay guy who doesn't mind gays checkin in.....of course I prefer lesbo's but that is rather obvious eh?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "Mermaid"Skeletal, I think I love you a little. Which is awkward because I think I have the wrong plumbing. You crack me the f*ck up.
Gotta have the dangly bits. If you can't do the helicoptor wave you can't do the electric bugaloo with me. Your love is appreciated though.

Note: If you have a beaver and can still do the helicoptor wave then you seriously need to have some work done on your labia.

hrdlr110

(*wakes up, rubs eyes).........how did I get in here? Must be sleep foruming again. *carefully backs out of room eyes panning left right left right - watching EVERYBODY!
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

The Skeletal Atheist

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the "straight" guys who come just to say they're not gay (but totally accepting) are also welcome. :P