Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 30, 2016, 02:36:43 PM
You know what happens when you play a "country and western" song backwards?

You get your truck back, your dog back, your girl back...

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

I thought I saw Waldo in there, but then I lost him again...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

*walks over to a half-finished snow galaxy vandalized by some neighboring kids and their dog*
"I will finish what you started."

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

Don't forget to backup your CPUs and download enough RAM to connect to the worldwide series of tubes.