Alan Henning killed by Islamic state killers

Started by Munch, October 03, 2014, 05:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Giordano Bruno

Some may call it "brain washing" I prefer to call in "brain polluting" with the most extreme jihadi  nonsense of the highest order. 
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

pr126

Green Bottle wrote:
QuoteFucking cowards every one of them, they are so brave they hide their faces behind stupid masks.
How so? The US trained and equipped Iraqi army (at your expense)  in vastly superior numbers dropped their weapons and run away.

QuoteWe need more muslim leaders worldwide to come out and condemn them, we've had some but not enough and those who dont will be seen to condone it, and that will just cause more trouble than we have already.
Really? What are ISIS doing that is against the dictates of the Quran?
They are emulating the prophet Muhammad exactly as it is written in the Quran, hadiths and sira.
This is Islam, pure and simple. Jihad, since 622 AD.
Muslim leaders world wide know this. They cannot object.

baronvonrort

Quote from: pr126 on October 05, 2014, 02:59:56 AM

What are ISIS doing that is against the dictates of the Quran?
They are emulating the prophet Muhammad exactly as it is written in the Quran, hadiths and sira.
This is Islam, pure and simple. Jihad, since 622 AD.
Muslim leaders world wide know this. They cannot object.

The Taliban have aligned with the Islamic state,Boko Haram are doing similar things,al Shabab are fundamental, the Bosnian muslims have lots of Jihad nasheed videos like this one-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0G7zmbfIh0
They are all just following Islam,the Bosnian muslim video shows how white peoples brains get infected with the Islam delusion.

This is what Muhammad did, it sure looks like muslims are following his example,the Quran tells you to follow his example.
www.sunnah.com/muslim/32/1

We have had muslims protesting in the streets over youtube videos/Israel/Gaza/Great Satan USA, not one street protest about the Islamic state chopping heads off along with raping and enslaving women and children.
We do have butthurt muslims complaining about Islamophobia resulting from the actions of the Islamic state, people are starting to wake up to the victim mentality muslims have.

pr126

0.00001 % of 1.6 billion is 1600.
So there are only 1600 jihadist Muslims in all.
All the rest then must be moderate and peaceful. Thank Allah for that.

One wonders how exactly Shiranu came to this number?
Probably traveled the globe and counted those who admitted being jihadist.

Astonishing achievement. How long did it take to question 1.6 billion?

stromboli

ISIS fighters are coming from all over the place, from Britain, Malaysia, the US and all over Europe. Even countries opposing them like Turkey have Muslims who have joined them. They are funded by various sources including a banker in Yemen who was supposedly imprisoned for aiding terrorists but only spent 6 month in jail. They have millions of dollars made available to them- they have used tanks to fight battles with. Priced a tank lately?

I couldn't find the source, but I saw an article that said the majority of Muslims polled in Malaysia agree to implementing Sharia Law. Moderate Muslim is a myth, in my view. They will impose Sharia law anywhere they can if given the numbers and political clout.

pr126

Too often we hear the qualifier "extremist". Automatically we associate Islam / Muslims when we hear the word.
There are very few Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, Animist who would be labeled extremist.

Not many of those religions aspire to global domination, engage in eternal Holy War (Jihad).
In fact, none to my knowledge.This is in the 21st century solely attributed to Islam.

Another qualifier we are using frequently is "moderate". Automatically we only label Muslims with this word. Any Muslim who does not take part in armed jihad is perceived moderate.

There are very few Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, Animist etc. who are labeled moderate.
Why? There is no need for it.

IMHO "extremist" means devout, pious Muslim who takes his religion seriously, seriously enough to follow the dictates of his religion and go to global war against non Muslims.

The Quran does instruct ALL the believers to wage eternal war against ALL non believes.
Go on, read it. It is on line, you don't have to buy it.
Unless willful ignorance is your preferred choice.

AllPurposeAtheist

Welcome back pr.. I've seldom agreed with your world view, but at least you do give us some thoughts to ponder beyond hyperbolic bullshit.. 
Now.. We have several groups of jihadist and others who love to murder with impunity claiming big spooky tells them it's the thing to do, but the west does the same thing. Big spooky is used to scare the fuck out of people like it's all one big Win one for the Gipper game. Western powers have played the big spooky card plenty of times and continue to do so. If you'll recall we had a down home friendly little feller who said we must defeat the EVIL DOERS because they hate freedom.. Turns out a few million were killed and it's only gotten worse, but here in the west we have a more open and robust press who doesn't always play ball with the Evangelical bullshitists..
Dead is dead regardless if it's by a knife across the throat or a hellfire missile or just dying in your sleep drowning on your own phlegm..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

baronvonrort

Quote from: stromboli on October 06, 2014, 01:40:10 AM

I saw an article that said the majority of Muslims polled in Malaysia agree to implementing Sharia Law. Moderate Muslim is a myth, in my view. They will impose Sharia law anywhere they can if given the numbers and political clout.

One example of the political clout they already have is how apologists use the technically and logically incorrect term Islamophobia to silence long overdue and valid criticism of this belief.

Islam is a political ideology that governs in parts of the world like the Islamic state and the Islamic republic of Iran,what other political ideologies claim you are phobic if you dislike it?

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: baronvonrort on October 07, 2014, 05:28:17 AM
One example of the political clout they already have is how apologists use the technically and logically incorrect term Islamophobia to silence long overdue and valid criticism of this belief.

Islam is a political ideology that governs in parts of the world like the Islamic state and the Islamic republic of Iran,what other political ideologies claim you are phobic if you dislike it?

Here in the US they institute laws all the time based on the buybull, but thanks to the miracle of the printed word they don't get as much traction..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on October 07, 2014, 04:36:03 AM
Too often we hear the qualifier "extremist". Automatically we associate Islam / Muslims when we hear the word.
There are very few Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, Animist who would be labeled extremist.

Not many of those religions aspire to global domination, engage in eternal Holy War (Jihad).
In fact, none to my knowledge.This is in the 21st century solely attributed to Islam.

Another qualifier we are using frequently is "moderate". Automatically we only label Muslims with this word. Any Muslim who does not take part in armed jihad is perceived moderate.

There are very few Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, Animist etc. who are labeled moderate.
Why? There is no need for it.

IMHO "extremist" means devout, pious Muslim who takes his religion seriously, seriously enough to follow the dictates of his religion and go to global war against non Muslims.

The Quran does instruct ALL the believers to wage eternal war against ALL non believes.
Go on, read it. It is on line, you don't have to buy it.
Unless willful ignorance is your preferred choice.
A good post.  But don't tell abortion doctors that christians don't use terror.  And don't tell thousands of women in this country that christians don't use terror, either.  Christianity and fear go hand-in-hand--can't have one without the other!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

pr126

Posted by Mike C1
QuoteA good post.  But don't tell abortion doctors that christians don't use terror.  And don't tell thousands of women in this country that christians don't use terror, either.  Christianity and fear go hand-in-hand--can't have one without the other!
This happens to be the Islam section of the forum, and the subject of the thread is Islam.
Christians do not use global "holy war" to rule the planet in the name of Jesus.
Please post your grievances on Christianity in the appropriate  section. 
Moral equivalence does not work well in  this context.

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on October 07, 2014, 09:45:15 AM
Posted by Mike C1This happens to be the Islam section of the forum, and the subject of the thread is Islam.
Christians do not use global "holy war" to rule the planet in the name of Jesus.
Please post your grievances on Christianity in the appropriate  section. 
Moral equivalence does not work well in  this context.

Well there is context to find though, the western progressive world despite still having Christianity as its primary religion has advanced enough that it no longer is ruled by it by fear, but that wasn't always the case and history as given strong examples of where Christianity did use fear to control peoples lives, anything from the crusades to the salem witch trials, such events as this would not have any power nowadays in western culture, but it does show in more backwards cultures religion and fear go hand in hand.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

I am sorry, but the moral equivalence still does not work.
Not until Christians start behaving like Muslim fanatics.

One cannot compare the present day jihad atrocities with mass murder, rapes. slavery, beheadings,  indiscriminate destruction by crazed fanatics perperated all across the globe with historical events.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on October 07, 2014, 10:20:37 AM
I am sorry, but the moral equivalence still does not work.
Not until Christians start behaving like Muslim fanatics.

One cannot compare the present day jihad atrocities with mass murder, rapes. slavery, beheadings,  indiscriminate destruction by crazed fanatics perperated all across the globe with historical events.
Sorry, pr did not realize (I'm kinda new here) that you are the postings monitor.  I'll try to be better in the future.
A thought--I have not researched this idea yet--isn't Islam about 700 years behind christianty in development?  If so, does Islam behavior match what the christians were doing in the 1200 to 1300's ?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

pr126

Indeed Mike.
Islam is 600 years younger than Christianity,
Is the world willing to wait 600 tears for Islam to reform?
Can it wait?