News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

A pink T-rex? I'm off the booze for good.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

I know enough about horses to know that took a good bit of training. They get jumpy over practically anything out of the ordinary.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on February 12, 2016, 01:50:32 PM
I know enough about horses to know that took a good bit of training. They get jumpy over practically anything out of the ordinary.
Probably had "toys" like that in the paddock when she was a colt. (She, right? I didn't lift no skirts.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 13, 2016, 01:06:08 PM

Score 89 to 88 with no time left on the clock. Hometown hero. ("Guests", in this case, but you know...)
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Western lies!  There was no typo.  The bear army shall reign supreme!  Defeat is impawsible.

kilodelta

Get's his Ash kicked trying to catch em' all.

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

FinalSomnia

Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.