Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 31, 2020, 09:18:10 AM
Ukraine aid tied to digging up dirt on the Bidens after all

Trump will just say he's lying in order to sell his book, and it will be a case of "he said, he said."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 31, 2020, 01:39:29 PM
Trump will just say he's lying in order to sell his book, and it will be a case of "he said, he said."

That is always true, unless all political offices are moved to Guantanamo, and all sitting officials (not just elected ones) are waterboarded daily.  But can we trust the Marines who will record their unending confessions?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 31, 2020, 09:18:10 AM
Ukraine aid tied to digging up dirt on the Bidens after all

I prefer the Roman methods.  Meet them coming back from the Circus Maximus and have the Praetorians gut them (See Caligula).  I don't believe in any trials other than trial by combat.  Long live Emperor Commodus!  (the Emperor travestied in the movie Gladiator).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 31, 2020, 01:38:03 PM
I don't believe Collins any more than I believe any other Republican. Watch her vote right along with the rest of her traitor party.

And Dems are a different species of shape shifting reptilian?  Oh yes, y'all are the Left master race.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"THE GOVERNMENT IS THE POTENT OMNIPRESENT TEACHER. FOR GOOD OR ILL IT TEACHES THE WHOLE PEOPLE BY ITS EXAMPLE. CRIME IS CONTAGIOUS. IF THE GOVERNMENT BECOMES A LAWBREAKER, IT BREEDS CONTEMPT FOR LAW; IT INVITES EVERY MAN TO BECOME A LAW UNTO HIMSELF; IT INVITES ANARCHY. TO DECLARE THAT THE GOVERNMENT MAY COMMIT CRIMESâ€"WOULD BRING TERRIBLE RETRIBUTION." LOUIS D. BRANDEIS

This has been true with Congress since 1775!  It is legal now for the Government to lie to its own people, which is great, because they have been doing this against the law, for over 200 years now.

Democrats want to claim any Republican wins, particularly Trump in 2016 and potentially in 2020, are illegitimate.  Dems claimed the same thing against Lincoln in 1860.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Trump will be able to do anything he wants, now that he knows he can do anything he wants.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 03, 2020, 02:17:40 PM
Trump will be able to do anything he wants, now that he knows he can do anything he wants.

I prefer any dictator, as long as their last name isn't Clinton -)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I'm sure you'd love a dictator named Hitler, huh?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 03, 2020, 02:40:35 PM
I'm sure you'd love a dictator named Hitler, huh?

One of his nephews, served in the US Navy in WW II.  So yes, that Hitler would have made a fine dictator.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Each man's death diminishes me, For I am involved in mankind. Therefore, send not to know. For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee." - John Donne ... waiting for Barr & Durham

"When the wicked are confounded and consigned to flames of woe." - Requiem by Mozart

Boston Mob, Chicago Mob, Delaware Mob, Little Rock Mob, Houston Mob etc ... you know who I am talking about.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Just discovered Michael Malice, the gay anarchist.  I am very impressed by his metrosexualism and his intelligent anarchism.  I don't like anarchism, but I think it is better than authoritarianism!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

State Of Union 2020: Trump pulls lies from top of his orange face and the crowd goes wild, while Nancy Pelosi cries inside.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on February 04, 2020, 10:24:46 PM
State Of Union 2020: Trump pulls lies from top of his orange face and the crowd goes wild, while Nancy Pelosi cries inside.

Don't want anything bad on people.  But once again, the Feminist White Clothes mafia ... showed that women should be at home, shoeless and pregnant.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Why shoeless? What's that got to do with anything? Just curious...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 05, 2020, 01:22:54 PM
Why shoeless? What's that got to do with anything? Just curious...

Old trope.  Harder to go outside barefoot, with soft pretty feet ;-)

https://youtu.be/JDZj5Hpg0WY

Bernadine Dohrn connected to the Pritzker family, Bill Ayers also nearby … are supporters of Barak Obama.  There are real American communists, doing sedition for over 60 years now.  All such people are not legitimate opposition to the Establishment.  Legitimate opposition are pro-American, but differ from the Establishment on how to achieve this.  They are not anti-American, anti-White, anti-male.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.