News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 12:32:52 AM
Regardless of mortal life, that the Christians would consign even kindly atheists to eternal damnation is rather harsh.

Prejudiced.  All people deserve hell.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 12:43:45 AM
Whether you hate them all is irrelevant and immaterial.  Most don't deserve impeachment and Trump does.  The evidence is so overwhelming as to be beyond discussion in any logical sense.  But politics will prevent it.

Andrew Johnson did not deserve to be impeached.  Bill Clinton did not deserve to be impeached.  Nixon did deserve it, but resigned.  Trump deserves it and won't be.  Because Moscow Mitch doesn't want to lose the Senate and will refuse to do anything.

There are times when leaders in all branches of govt should act but are too ideological or too afraid.  This is one of those times.

Your opinion.  You like more of them than I do.  Yawn.

JFK - cursed
LBJ - cursed
Nixon - cursed
Ford - cursed
Carter - cursed
Reagan - cursed
Bush - cursed
Clinton - cursed
Shrub - cursed
Obama - cursed
Trump - cursed
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 12:46:47 AM
Might be fair to just remove them from active service...  Or add atheists to the mix.

The majority of Americans are religious.  Go serve in N Korea?  If atheists are added, as chaplains (not psychs) then that is admitting atheism is a religion.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 03, 2019, 01:57:34 AM
Prejudiced.  All deserve hell.

No one deserves hell.  Horrible eternity is too long for any crime.  That is something I wouldn't even consign people who believe that eternal agony is justified to.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 02:02:41 AM
No one deserves hell.  Horrible eternity is too long for any crime.  That is something I wouldn't even consign people who believe that eternal agony is justified to.

Softy ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 03, 2019, 02:03:46 AM
Softy ;-)

I'll pass.  But as I've said before, if you really believe in an Early Christian Hell, you are welcome to it.  I wouldn't recommend it and I don't want you to go there.  But if you insist, I'll never know.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 02:15:26 AM
I'll pass.  But as I've said before, if you really believe in an Early Christian Hell, you are welcome to it.  I would recommend it and I don't want you to go there.  But if you insist, I'll never know.

That is one theology.  Judge anyone, you get judged.  On that basis you are judged too.  I simply acknowledge what I am like.  But this is all poetical.  I don't believe in an afterlife anymore than you do.  There is no future, just a present.

In practice, I would be a softie too.  But I am unsure that is right.  I don't have any revenge fantasies.  On Trump etc.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 03, 2019, 02:23:32 AM
That is one theology.  Judge anyone, you get judged.  On that basis you are judged too.  I simply acknowledge what I am like.  But this is all poetical.  I don't believe in an afterlife anymore than you do.  There is no future, just a present.

In practice, I would be a softie too.  But I am unsure that is right.  I don't have any revenge fantasies.  On Trump etc.

Well, stating that "someone judges" doesn't make it so.  And thinking there is no afterlife makes you a pretty poor theist.  As for "revenge fantasies", I can only leave that up to you in your own mind. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 04:04:06 AM
Well, stating that "someone judges" doesn't make it so.  And thinking there is no afterlife makes you a pretty poor theist.  As for "revenge fantasies", I can only leave that up to you in your own mind.

Then kiss Trump's ass then.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

There's not enough room left on Trump's ass for another set of lips, there are too many already, it's getting very crowded.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 02, 2019, 07:29:16 AM

Trump doubles down on his claim that the hurricane will hit alabama

Weird, I never knew meterologist-in-chief was one of his job titles.  And it's pretty crazy that he thinks he knows science better than actual scientists.

Gotta hand it to dumb donnie to politicize rain.

Unbeliever

Trump knows more about weather than any meteorologist on the planet! He knows more about everything than anyone on the planet! It's not his fault that all that hot air he spews is causing the climate to heat up!

;-)
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 03, 2019, 03:06:34 PM
Trump knows more about weather than any meteorologist on the planet! He knows more about everything than anyone on the planet! It's not his fault that all that hot air he spews is causing the climate to heat up!

;-)

Trump's measured IQ is high.  Proving "idiot savant" is a thing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust