News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Meanwhile... in NJ...

Started by PickelledEggs, December 11, 2014, 10:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I am not old enough... Lol My grandfather apparently always went there though haha

Sent from your mom.

Mermaid

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 12, 2014, 08:38:05 PM
I am not old enough... Lol My grandfather apparently always went there though haha

Sent from your mom.

OUCH
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mermaid on December 12, 2014, 08:39:47 PM
OUCH
I didn't mean it like that!!! Lol 
I think it was there still after I was born, but the first 12 years of my life I grew up in Nutley.

Sent from your mom.

Mermaid

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 12, 2014, 08:42:32 PM
I didn't mean it like that!!! Lol 
I think it was there still after I was born, but the first 12 years of my life I grew up in Nutley.

Sent from your mom.

Haha, no worries. I have recovered from the gut punch already.

Whippersnapper.

I think the WC closed in the mid 90s.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Johan

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mermaid on December 12, 2014, 08:45:12 PM
Haha, no worries. I have recovered from the gut punch already.

Whippersnapper.

I think the WC closed in the mid 90s.
If it makes you feel any better, I was alive for 100% of the 90s... lol

Plus don't say Whippersnapper. I KNOW you are too young for that word :lol:

GrinningYMIR

I was alive for half of the nineties, I don't even remember there being a white castle in my state, much less eating at one :P
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Mermaid

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 12, 2014, 09:05:28 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I was alive for 100% of the 90s... lol

Plus don't say Whippersnapper. I KNOW you are too young for that word :lol:
Oops. Roger that.

Wait. I shouldn't say "Roger that" either.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mermaid on December 12, 2014, 09:09:37 PM
Oops. Roger that.

Wait. I shouldn't say "Roger that" either.

Wait. What's wrong with "Roger that"?