News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just checking in

Started by Mr_C, April 19, 2014, 06:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_C

Hi all,

Many of you know me.  I did a bit of lurking just now and was pleasantly surprised at all the folks that are still very active here. 

Anyway, I hope each of you are well.  This place was an oasis for me for a long time and it was the only place I could go to be me.  So much has changed since then but I'll always think of this place as my internet home.

Kind regards,
Mr_C

P.S. I noticed I've lost my mod powers, which gives me a far better excuse to do nothing helpful around here. :)
"Could God build a yacht so big even he could not fill it with bitches?"
-Stephen Colbert

aileron

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

stromboli

Yeah, welcome back. happy to see you.

aitm

Hey! How the hell are you? Glad to see you peeping in. I hope you can spend some time here.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Hi Mr C

I don't think I've ever seen you post anything. But welcome back! :D

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

renasimplified

Hello,I don't know you, but welcome back!

Jutter

just saying hi back a bit late.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

josephpalazzo

Mr_C

Thanks everyone. Nice to see you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Could God build a yacht so big even he could not fill it with bitches?"
-Stephen Colbert

wolf39us

Welcome back bro!  You're welcome to your mod privs if you want them lol

I took them out so I could keep track of those who were active, no sense in keeping you an admin and saying "we have 9 admins blah blah" when in actuality we only had like 2

DunkleSeele

AllPurposeAtheist

Hi C, been awhile. I'm glad you're still kicking and not looking at the inside of a coffin wondering how to get out from under all that dirt.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Welcome back aboard Mr_C! Solitary, hanging on by my finger tips.  :pray:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.