News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

My favorite thing about owning a car is the fact that I only have to fill it up maybe 3-4 times a month and that it requires no other expenses but gas.

Also, internet here is super cheap and fast thanks to the diverse array of PSSSHTTTT!!!  Ha!  Couldn't even make it through that one with a straight face!  *slaps knee*

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 19, 2021, 11:52:53 PM

My favorite thing about owning a car is the fact that I only have to fill it up maybe 3-4 times a month and that it requires no other expenses but gas.

I hope you have insurance.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

Also, internet here is super cheap and fast thanks to the diverse array of PSSSHTTTT!!!  Ha!  Couldn't even make it through that one with a straight face!  *slaps knee*

I fill up the car once a month, maybe twice.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

>25-year old making $100,000
>$20 internet
>$40 Cellphone service
>A house cleaner?
>Donations?
>$825 rent?

Holy shit these people are out of touch with reality. They literally got basically every possible thing wrong.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

OK, I forgot this was a funny thread, didn't get to Hydra's last lines because I've read the cnbc 25 year old twit like freaking 4 times and got stuck there for I dunno how many seconds. Obviously, I know a very little about a foreign country but man... I think more than the internet, house cleaning is the best -or the worst- thing in that typical spending chart. LOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

I thought I'd been swooshed and was asking for help.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

It's an article criticizing cookie popups and it has a cookie popup.  Pretty self-explanatory.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 22, 2021, 09:49:51 AM
It's an article criticizing cookie popups and it has a cookie popup.  Pretty self-explanatory.
I ignore those popups so thoroughly that I didn't even notice that one.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Now the siege is over and we have to repair what we've damaged.  :'(

Gawdzilla Sama

Loads of trebuchets in Age of Empires II. Love/hate here.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

I know it's cool in video games and movies to see a huge number of siege engines absolutely leveling part of a castle in like 30 seconds, but the reality is that there were 1-3 tops and they mostly just gave besieging archers a platform to rain arrows down on defending archers and/or punched small breaches in the walls.

Ramps, sappers and/or good old fashioned disease/starvation are the unsung heroes here.