SF MAYOR SAYS HER CITY IS DROWNING IN POOP

Started by pr126, July 16, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on July 25, 2018, 02:20:48 PM
And what does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Trump and stupid merchantalistic tariffs?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

PopeyesPappy

What fucking illegal free drugs do some of you guys think the city of San Francisco is handing out? Because whatever it is that you think is going on there that is different than any other big city in the US simply isn't happening.

There are a few methadone clinics in town, but that kind of place is everywhere. They aren't illegal either. Fucking hell, two of the methadone clinics in San Francisco are run by the VA. They are federally funded. Most of the methadone clinics in the Bay area aren't free either. They are for profit private drug treatment centers. They bill your freaking insurance company.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Cavebear

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on July 25, 2018, 03:12:44 PM
What fucking illegal free drugs do some of you guys think the city of San Francisco is handing out? Because whatever it is that you think is going on there that is different than any other big city in the US simply isn't happening.

There are a few methadone clinics in town, but that kind of place is everywhere. They aren't illegal either. Fucking hell, two of the methadone clinics in San Francisco are run by the VA. They are federally funded. Most of the methadone clinics in the Bay area aren't free either. They are for profit private drug treatment centers. They bill your freaking insurance company.

Chill Pappy, most of of us are on your side.  You did write good though...  I heard your concern.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Cavebear on July 25, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
Chill Pappy, most of of us are on your side.  You did write good though...  I heard your concern.

I keep reading in this thread that government of San Francisco's liberal policies are responsible for the homeless problem there. To date the only liberal policy I remember anyone mentioning in this thread in connection with the homeless was the government there is giving out free illegal drugs. Well that's a bullshit claim. It concerns me that people keep repeating it.

Cavebear

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on July 25, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
I keep reading in this thread that government of San Francisco's liberal policies are responsible for the homeless problem there. To date the only liberal policy I remember anyone mentioning in this thread in connection with the homeless was the government there is giving out free illegal drugs. Well that's a bullshit claim. It concerns me that people keep repeating it.

So you agree the free drugs claim in SF is BS?  Your previous post suggested otherwise.

PopeyesPappy

The government hands out free drugs on a regular basis. Some methadone clinics are an example of this. What they aren't doing is handing out illegal drugs.

Cavebear

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on July 25, 2018, 05:09:40 PM
The government hands out free drugs on a regular basis. Some methadone clinics are an example of this. What they aren't doing is handing out illegal drugs.

I think me are the same page here but crossing up on the terms.  I'm in favor of medically safe drug use for addicts.    And legal minor drugs like MJ for all. 

Are we good?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 25, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
Then wouldn't all of them live in Mexico?

Too many %*&$& Aztecs.  They cut heads off there too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on July 25, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Nothing is illegal, except illegal governments criminalize what they want to criminalize ... except they don't do that to their own political party.  The world is Helter Skelter.  Let Charles Manson out, so all the life forms in Cali can be exterminated.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on July 25, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
Nothing is illegal, except illegal governments criminalize what they want to criminalize ... except they don't do that to their own political party.  The world is Helter Skelter.  Let Charles Manson out, so all the life forms in Cali can be exterminated.

If nothing is illegal, how is a government illegal?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 26, 2018, 03:52:15 AM
If nothing is illegal, how is a government illegal?

That is what Nixon said.  But not everyone is equally equal.  Some are more equal than others.  America unique status in the world too.  All nations unique, but some are more unique than others, at least Five Eyes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Does anyone know how the homeless in SF are financing their drug addiction?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on July 26, 2018, 06:17:12 AM
Does anyone know how the homeless in SF are financing their drug addiction?

Free from government = free from taxpayer.  F**k the taxpayers, natch.  That is the new universal health plan.  Free prescriptions, but you have to become homeless druggie first ;-)  Cheaper than the Obama Bronze Plan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

So one way or another, it is still the state financing/supplying the drugs.
From the tax payers. Boy, what a surprise.

The Dems will explain that it is all for the greater good. No biggie.

What is the average income for a homeless addict?

How is the tourist industry doing in SF?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on July 26, 2018, 06:51:37 AM
So one way or another, it is still the state financing/supplying the drugs.
From the tax payers. Boy, what a surprise.

The Dems will explain that it is all for the greater good. No biggie.

What is the average income for a homeless addict?

How is the tourist industry doing in SF?

Don't need tourism.  Chinese expats hiding tax dodged in Canadian/American overpriced real estate that they buy without even seeing it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.