News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

God is Real

Started by curiouscrab, March 24, 2014, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: josephpalazzo on March 26, 2014, 02:49:14 PM
https://www.google.ca/search?q=properties+of+oxygen+gas&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Hh8zU7yAOaWzyAG4wYDYCQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1424&bih=804
Anyone can make a chart and put it in a Google search. Those scientists are conspiring against us! They are leading us lambs to the slaughter by trying to make us question our faith in the Lord Ramen Noodles

Sent from the land of pizza.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 26, 2014, 02:52:25 PM
Anyone can make a chart and put it in a Google search. Those scientists are conspiring against us! They are leading us lambs to the slaughter by trying to make us question our faith in the Lord Ramen Noodles

Sent from the land of pizza.

You're calling? Now listen to JP, he's my Messiah.

PickelledEggs

I thought this thread was about pretending you were a theist, coming up with stupid arguments for religion and faith... lol

PickelledEggs

Quote from: curiouscrab on March 24, 2014, 09:53:00 PM
I really want to see where this goes and laugh at it. Just post your comments and explanations. I'll do all the laughing.
See jp? :lol:

I dub you Mr. Buzz Killington  :rotflmao:

AllPurposeAtheist

Uh huh
uh uh
uh huh
uh uh
uh huh
uh uh

That pretty much sums it up,.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

If God isn't real how do you explain this:: 
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

RobbyPants

Quote from: curiouscrab on March 24, 2014, 09:53:00 PM
I really want to see where this goes and laugh at it. Just post your comments and explanations. I'll do all the laughing.

If God wasn't real, how could I be posting this from my computer?

- or -

God is self-evident. You just need to have more faith. In him. And not other gods, because they're false.

scroyle

The question of whether God is real isn't important. He probably isn't. But what's important is how we can make him real in our lives but our actions towards our fellow humans.

pioteir

Quote from: josephpalazzo on March 26, 2014, 03:02:39 PM

Look at this and say there is no evidence for god. Just who do You think arranged the carts in this specific order, look at the angles, the beauty, a splendid design. And I'm quite sure the man driving the thing was called Jesus (probably of hispanic descent).
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

Mr.Obvious

Last night a church-building collapsed. The only survivor was a little baby.
How do you explain that without a God?
... an all loving all knowing and all powerfull God... that chose to let an entire assembly praying to him die...
But they're in heaven now, so that's okay: the lord giveth and the lord taketh away!
Praise Jesus!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: josephpalazzo on March 26, 2014, 02:37:41 PM
Granted, with respect to the OP, it is irrelevant.
I meant in general.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

That train wreck made me think of riding the bus yesterday. Some fucking idiot was driving a car just fucking with the bus driver, kept speeding up, slowing down,  jumping lanes, etc., so I told the driver to just ram the fuck.. I need to win the "Oh crap! The bus wrecked lottery!".
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: pioteir on April 06, 2014, 11:03:48 PM
Look at this and say there is no evidence for god. Just who do You think arranged the carts in this specific order, look at the angles, the beauty, a splendid design. And I'm quite sure the man driving the thing was called Jesus (probably of hispanic descent).
That chances that each car should end up at it's own specific angle, and just such specific distance off the track, on the very day that it happened is a billion to one.  That cannot be a coincidence.  It requires the hand of God.