Election Thread 2024

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, January 06, 2024, 10:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

That damned "uniparty establishment"! 😵
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ferdmonger

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that entire states are actually going to vote for Donald Trump for president.  What the actual fuck.   

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 11, 2024, 05:33:16 PMThat damned "uniparty establishment"! 😵
Yeah, that uniparty establishment that abruptly changes policies every 4 or sometimes 8 years.  "The Man" just loves change, I guess.

ferdmonger

Got 18 holes of golf in and just walked in the door.  I hope Cohen put a hurt on the orange stain today.  I'm sure cross examination is going to be a bitch.

Hydra009

Thanks Obama: 17% of Americans mistakenly believe Biden ended Roe VS Wade abortion rights

Trump appointed the Supreme Court justices who ultimately denied millions of Americans abortion access (while calling Roe VS Wade "settled law"), yet Biden gets the blame.

QuoteTrump supporters and voters with less education were most likely to attribute responsibility for abortion bans to Mr. Biden
*draws Venn Diagram consisting entirely of a single circle*

Quotebut the misperception existed across demographic groups. Twelve percent of Democrats hold Mr. Biden responsible
Yikes.  The Dems obviously need to improve their messaging before the election.  Large numbers of asleep-at-the-wheel voters may be fine for the Republicans - essential, even - but that's intolerable for the Dems.

Unbeliever

Why are the Democrats so bad at messaging!?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman