News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Fish vs The Atheists

Started by Sonny, December 25, 2014, 01:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonny

This little fish comes swimming up to the other fish and he says, "I have found the most wonderful thing!"
The other fish say,"Oh what is it?"
"I realized our Father is The Ocean. The Ocean is God. It is the Ocean that cares for us, feeds us, protects us, loves us."
"Where is this Ocean?" they asked.
"The Ocean is everywhere it is all around us even we are part of the Ocean."
Then the fish ask, "But where is your proof of this 'Ocean' that you claim is our God?"
The little fish says, "no you don't understand we are all in the Ocean it is our existence. Without the Ocean none of us would exist!"
The other fish start to murmur, "this little fish is nuts, i don't see any Ocean all i see is water.",
"yeah me too, he must be crazy he thinks there is some God here." "you better shut up little fish your stupid.
if you keep talking like that we are going to nail you to some coral."
The little fish says, "Guys... what I am explaining is easy to understand and in it is the keys to a wise and happy life.
When we all see the Father we will all live as one and be loving towards each other as our Father is to us."
they then say,"As he is to us?! Look at Charlie! he lost his whole family to the tuna company! And Sally only has one fin now! How does your God love us?"
The little fish says,"You misunderstand, our Father grants us all life equally, we still have to fend for ourselves."
"That's enough out of you.", the other fish say.
"If we still have to take care of ourselves then what is the point?"
The little fish says,"But the Ocean is God do you not understand? He is everywhere. He is everything. Even I and the Father are One.
Even You are all One with the Father. By worshipping the Ocean we are loving our creator."
"That's it, Blasphemy!", they cry.
"You claim to be God. You say that we are God. You say The Ocean is God yet where is your proof of this Ocean?
All we in the 'real world' see... is water and coral and fish...."
"but... don't you get it? we are all alive because of The Ocean! It is wrong to not recognize the gift of life it has given us.
If we love and respect It It will love and respect us. we all can have..."
While he was speaking they took the little fish and nailed him to some coral until he died.
He was not resurrected.

The End.

Reprint, repost, put it in a book or ANYTHING you want with these words that I have written.
You do not need to credit me.
God is my credit.
Merry Christmas :)

Poison Tree

"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Sonny

Jeremiah 23:23-24
“Am I a God who is near,” declares the LORD, “And not a God far off? “Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?” declares the LORD “Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?”

Proverbs 15:3
The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good.

Acts 17:27-28
that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’

Zephaniah 3:17
“The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.

1 Corinthians 14:25
the secrets of his heart are disclosed; and so he will fall on his face and worship God, declaring that God is certainly among you.

Revelation 5:13
And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, “To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.”

2 Chronicles 2:6
“But who is able to build a house for Him, for the heavens and the highest heavens cannot contain Him? So who am I, that I should build a house for Him, except to burn incense before Him?

get it? He is EVERYWHERE because He is EVERYTHING.

Munch

Sonny, you did bother to read the introduction page about introducing yourself to the forum before you make posts on other threads? Its called manners, or didn't the bible teach you that?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Sonny

That's correct I did not read it.
You have shown great manners in your method of introducing yourself to me.
I apologize for not introducing myself properly.
I am a child of God.
I wrote a story about a fish.
When you are ready we can talk about it in a polite manner?

Mermaid

it's not polite to proselytize in an atheist forum.

Merry Christmas.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

PickelledEggs

Oh yay! We get a chew toy for Xmas! Praise the flying spaghetti monster for boiling for our sins!

Chew up guys.

Sent from your mom.

Sal1981

I like how OP is using the Bible to prove that the Bible is correct.

Munch

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?board=2.0

Make an introduction on this page, and say why your here. Many come through and do what your doing, but the few theists who make the effort in making a introduction proper are the ones who get given respect enough for conversation, otherwise your just a troll.

GrinningYMIR

In the immortal words of my forefathers, talk sense or shut the fuck up
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

So Sonny, can you explain to us why I shouldn't boot you from the forum right now? Or do you want me to ban you / dump you in to purgatory?

Sent from your mom.

hrdlr110

Quote from: Sonny on December 25, 2014, 02:50:53 PM
That's correct I did not read it.
You have shown great manners in your method of introducing yourself to me.
I apologize for not introducing myself properly.
I am a child of God.
I wrote a story about a fish.
When you are ready we can talk about it in a polite manner?

Since I don't know you, and because of the anonymity of the internet, I'll say to you, everything I'd like to say to my believing brother - but because he's my brother I dont.
You are the stupidest fuck on the planet for believing the shit you believe. If only one person believed it, you'd agree with me about them. You're an arrogant narcissistic asshole if you think that you have a personal relationship with the creator of the universe. Analyze, with the same scrutiny you apply to other religions, your own religion, and you may come to understand why we think you're a dumbass.

Whew, thanks, that felt good, and now my brother doesn't need to endure my short rant about his stupid belief system.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Munch

I find it funny when proselytizers accuse others of being rude.