News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

the other jokes

Started by Cassia, August 08, 2022, 11:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

I hate when people don't know the difference between your and you're.

There so stupid.

Unbeliever

Yeah, their really dum. 🦧
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on April 15, 2024, 06:37:25 PMI hate when people don't know the difference between your and you're.

There so stupid.

I blame smartphones and the inability of early autocorrect implementations to sort that out.  IIRC, it wasn't nearly as much of an issue before smartphones hit the scene.

One relatively recent shift is to say that something is better by calling it "infinitely" better (imo, the difference better be extreme to the point of nearly incomparable or this annoys me).  Or someone isn't merely annoying or ignorant but "aggressively" annoying or ignorant.  And no one is angry or furious or outraged anymore - they're "feeling some kind of way" (why so vague?)

Granted, I was part of the generation that butchered "awesome" and "nevermind", so I fully realize that my house is made of glass.

Hey, remember that year where guys who took showers and used deodorant were "metrosexual"?

Unbeliever

Weather forecasters have predicted a large number of hurricanes this year due to an abnormally high number of gay weddings.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 19, 2024, 12:19:49 AMWeather forecasters have predicted a large number of hurricanes this year due to an abnormally high number of gay weddings.
"Suck, damn it! 'Blow' is just an expression!"
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

If I dream in color, is it a pigment of my imagination?
God Not Found

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Scientists have taught a goldfish to drive a car, and they believe it is the first step to eventually training women.
God Not Found