News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Site Down Time

Started by wolf39us, March 05, 2022, 03:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawdzilla sama Jr.

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 07, 2022, 05:24:08 AMThis isn´t even your final form.
I thought the problem was the low connectivity on Skull Island, pretty sure that monkey had something to do with it.

SGOS

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 07, 2022, 12:51:55 AMAnybody know where to find the option to what view ´unread posts´there are, in this New lay-out?
I haven't figured this one out either.  How did you do it?  I just get a blank screen.  Certainly, there must be unread posts when you click on "unread posts."

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: SGOS on March 08, 2022, 07:22:57 AMI haven't figured this one out either.  How did you do it?  I just get a blank screen.  Certainly, there must be unread posts when you click on "unread posts."

I managed by clicking that very same button.
Since today it seems indeed to link to a blank page.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

wolf39us

Yep, I was trying to get it to behave more like the original "recent topics" option.  I'm going to revert it now.

wolf39us

gawdzilla sama Jr.

Have you tried sacrificing a chicken to the software?

Shiranu

Appreciate it, wolf! 
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

gawdzilla sama Jr.

[pseudoDickens] Could we have a favicon, please. [/pseudoDickens]

Mr.Obvious

Does it say "Welco​me" to anyone else, in the top right corner of the website?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 14, 2022, 03:53:12 AMDoes it say "Welco​me" to anyone else, in the top right corner of the website?

It does for me, also.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

Easy comrades......no loud noises, no alarms...shhhh.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

wolf39us

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 14, 2022, 03:53:12 AMDoes it say "Welco​me" to anyone else, in the top right corner of the website?
Fixed!

Gawdzilla Sama

"Heyo-Dales, Cap'n Tarpals. Mesa Back!"

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--